Job title: Payroll Assistant (Fixed Term)
Company: KERING MEA
Job description: Summary Description of the working group – Human resources:
Includes all jobs that support the company in the field of human resource management, such as acquisition and management of talent, remuneration and benefits, employee relations and HR administration in line with our company’s strategy, practice and goals.
Post Family Description -HR Activities:
Acts as the first point of contact for inquiries about employees related to people and external partners. Provides daily HR activities and administrative support to our employees while complying with labor laws.
Payroll Assistant is responsible for supporting the calculation of payroll and payments with the highest accuracy for local brands within the scope of the HRSS.
He / she collects, consolidates all data required for monthly payroll, ensures that the brands comply with local regulations, business policies and tax authorities.
The payroll assistant is responsible for delivering the high quality payroll for our brands in the region, in accordance with our service level agreements.
He / she is responsible for regularly reviewing the payroll processes and payroll calendar, to identify efficiencies and improvements.
- Respect the payroll cycle and calendar, and communicate effectively with the HR Business Partners brand
- Collect monthly payroll inputs (variable inputs) from other tools or brands
- Maintain the payroll database that is synchronized with the Workday multi-database – make sure all data for the payroll period is entered on the payroll system through Workday Integration or manual entry
- Process the monthly payroll for all countries through different payroll providers
- Coordinate with Brand HR regarding the addition or deductions of any employee
- Resolve Data Alignment (Integration) rejections with the HRBPs
- Request and process extraordinary payments outside of the regular payment transfer cycle.
- Calculate payroll and look for inconsistency – identify opportunities to improve the quality of the payroll
- Manage all forms of payment transfers in collaboration with the finance teams
- Reconcile the workday data integration file with the payroll file
- Reconcile transfer files (SIF) with payroll registers
- Coordinate with Finance and ensure that payments are timely and accurate to employees and to third parties, such as social security contributions, pensions, taxes, etc.
- Check the consistency of the payroll for wage rules and agreements, local regulations and updates
- Supports the implementation of new regulations in the instrument or new business agreement
- Responsible for accessing pay slips and password updates for new and existing employees
- Calculate the end of the service calculation (final settlement) for employees leaving the company
- Responsible for sending monthly payslips to employees
Time and absence
- Validate and monitor employee absences based on the respective branding policies
- Extract absence data and check the accuracy of the integration of payrolls
- Align absence data with payroll car data
- Coordinate with the HR administrative team on unpaid and long-term absences and their management in the payroll system.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or relevant fields
- Proven experience as a payroll specialist or payroll officer
- Good knowledge of the fundamentals of accounting and best practices for payroll
- Knowledge of local labor laws in the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and South Africa is beneficial
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations in the field
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- Good knowledge of Workday, CivilSoft and ERP like JDE, SAP etc.
- Reliable with regard to confidentiality
- Excellent organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Work type student (fixed term) (student)
Start date 2021-10-04
Organization KERING MEA
Job date: Sat, 07 Aug 2021 05:01:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!