Job title: Executive Assistant
Company: Pazyrugg Inc.
Job description: Responsibilities:
- Understanding the business (s), customers and team
- Identify new ways to add value and proactively tackle new tasks to make the executive more productive
- Identify and recommend business solutions in the field of administrative support
- Managing complex calendars, coordinating appointments, meetings and travel, as well as extensive rescheduling.
- Anticipate travel needs of the executive and independently coordinate complex travel arrangements, inside and out
- Arrange and coordinate on-site and off-site meetings
- Managing time and expenses for one or more drivers
- 2-3 years experience supporting an executive or management team
- Experience in calendar management in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office programs, including formatting options
- Speed, accuracy and high attention to detail when performing work
- Tact, diplomacy and the ability to work on confidential initiatives
Expected salary: $22 – 24 per hour
Location: Victoria, BC
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 22:52:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!