Job title: Buying Assistant
Job description: Job title: Purchasing Assistant
Salary: £ 18,000 – £ 20,000, depending on experience
Contract: Permanent – 37.5 hours per week
Location: Manchester (Castlefield, M3 4LZ)
The purpose of the buying assistant is to provide administrative support to the senior category buyer and their buyers, to facilitate the delivery of the OTC business plan and individual category objectives.
- Supports the delivery of the category plan to facilitate commercial goals and achieve financial performance goals.
- Maintain the management information systems of the OTC Purchasing Division to ensure that the operational needs of the team are met.
- Provides and maintains management information to assist you in delivering financial annual goals for categories.
- Prepare, maintain and increase ownership of the OTC promotion assignment up to monthly deadlines.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with vendors to assist you with the day-to-day management of the category teams.
- Take ownership of consumer and branch inquiries, received in writing or by telephone, to ensure a high level of customer service. Analyze data and make series and pricing recommendations during category series reviews.
Troubleshooting and change:
- Generally, they respond to daily inquiries, but you can plan your work order up to a week in advance.
- Handling inquiries from customers and employees of up to 800 branches.
- 200+ providers – direct and indirect
- Varying management information systems and reports.
- Works on various functional areas.
- Knowledge of numerous financial processes
- Adaptation to changing technology and processes within the enterprise
Important knowledge and skills required:
- Great attention to detail.
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft office.
- Accuracy and the ability to follow instructions.
- The ability to work within a team environment to achieve team / departmental goals.
- Confident and professional telephonic way. · The ability to execute basic information about information.
- Good communication skills at all levels
In return we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Paid holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Staff discount
- Travel loans and more ….
Our journey to become the popular local pharmacy in the heart of the communities we serve has already begun. Also join us to start yours.
Well … What are you waiting for ?!
Expected salary: £18000 – 20000 per year
Location: Greater Manchester
Job date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 03:20:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!