Job title: Assistant Manager
Job description: Job description:
Company: FedEx Office
Job title: Assistant Manager
Job application number: RC428336
3161 Mission College Blvd
Santa Clara, CA 95054-1832
Work shift: FXO_Any
Lead a business unit with a focus on creating a consistent and positive customer experience. Assist with supervision and oversight of all team members and business operations, monitoring and facilitation of all production and retail processes, pick-up and delivery, shipping and quality control processes. Manage store in the absence of the store manager. The store assistant manager must perform all functions normally performed by the team member.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(This is a representative list of the general duties that the post may require to perform, and is not intended to be exhaustive)
- Demonstrates consultative behavior to ensure that friendly, courteous, knowledgeable service is provided to all clients
- Evaluate the effectiveness and productivity of team members to create positive customer experiences
- If necessary, disputes and complaints from customers can be resolved to ensure timely resolution and customer satisfaction
- Create a customer-oriented environment in all areas of the store (production, retail, self-service and delivery) and monitor the store and ensure a clean and professional environment
- Establish a process for the flow of customers in the store and manage it to improve the service experience to ensure that the needs of customers are met quickly and quality products are delivered
- Provides training and development of team members on assigned shifts by monitoring goals and providing feedback
- Interviews with job seekers, complies with all policies for hiring businesses and assists the store manager with the appointment of team members
- Deduce, advise and provide feedback to team members on their performance and to ensure compliance with company policies and standards
- Maintain communication with the store chief consultant and / or production team to ensure that deadlines are met and that quality controls are performed
- Oversee shipping-related services and activities
- Responsible for communicating with the store manager and team members on daily / weekly / monthly goals, performance according to plan, key performance measures, customer issues and business initiatives
- Comply with and enforce FedEx Office’s established policies and procedures and maintain a control environment
- Help the store manager review and transfer the payroll and close the post daily
- Performs all other administrative duties as required or requested, including scheduling, payroll management, compliance with training, daily closing of POS, bidding, ordering and receiving inventory and inventory control
- All other duties as required or required
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- 1+ years related experience, prior supervisory experience preferred
- New staff members must meet all FedEx Office employment qualifications in force at the time of hiring
- For current FedEx Office team members, the criteria for hiring the mail and transfer requirements must be met as set out in the team member manual.
- Ability to stand throughout the shift, excluding meals and rest periods
- Ability to move and lift 55 pounds
- The ability to consistently bend / twist in the waist and knees
- The ability to communicate consistently with customers, suppliers and other team members
- The ability to consistently perform work activities that require collaboration and teaching
- The ability to function consistently in a fast-paced environment, under considerable pressure
- Ability to maintain consistent attention and concentration for long periods
- The ability to work consistently with minimal supervision
- The ability to report regularly to work on a consistent basis and maintain fixed working hours to support the FedEx Office business; regular attendance and / or reporting may include regular attendance at a physical location and / or maintenance of fixed working hours, depending on the scope and nature of the position
Quality Driven Management strives to deliver market-leading customer experience, outstanding business and financial returns through a quality-oriented culture and daily application of quality science.
- Suggest areas that can be improved in internal processes, as well as possible solutions.
- Work with management to reduce the cost / waste of the business and to optimize profitability in areas of responsibility.
- Apply quality concepts presented during training during daily activities.
- Supports FedEx Office Quality initiatives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive compensation for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other feature protected by law. All service offerings made by FedEx Office depend on the successful completion of a background check and a pre-employment drug screen (which must be completed within 2 business days of a conditional offer of service). The existence of a criminal record is not an automatic or absolute obstacle to employment, and a candidate’s criminal record will be considered individually on the basis of factors such as the relationship between the job sought and the criminal offense, the timing of the offense, the nature of the offense and any other relevant information. The FedEx Office will consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. U.S. military veterans and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. If you have a disability and need help applying for a job at FedEx Office, please email us.
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 07:23:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!