Job title: 2021 Executive Legal Administrative Assistant Lansdale, PA LP62526
Company: Liberty Personnel Services
Job description: Work details:
Executive Legal Administrative Assistant
80-95K and Bonus
As an executive administrative assistant, you support a C-level suite and are personal in all their needs. These are the daily administration, calendar management, travel schedules, project coordination, acting spokesperson, submissions, answering calls, driving, travel agent, etc. This is a dynamic role for an entrepreneurial spirit and is a very visible position in the business and industry! (Some travel is required with this role.)
- Be a spokesperson for the professional at executive level on all matters
- Work administratively with attorneys general and attorneys to support critical deadlines – Board meetings, presentations, conferences, board weeks, agendas
- Provides administrative support with white glove to both the C-Level Suite, the Board of Directors, Legal, etc.
- Make administrative decisions and take action in the absence of managers
- Create, design and maintain the driver’s presentation
- Manage a itinerary with a large volume, both domestically and internationally
- Save time from managers by reading, researching and sending correspondence; compiling letters and documents; collection and analysis of information; and start telecommunications
- Coordinate projects – capture timelines and strategies, coordinate progress updates, etc.
- Meeting rooms, preparing appointments and coordinating schedules; greet customers and clients before meetings
- Prepare, keep and distribute the latest board meeting minutes, agendas, memos, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA, masters or certificates are an added plus
- Professional experience to support C-Level Suite
- Strong technical background – PowerPoint, ERP Systems, Excel, Kronos, Serengeti, MS Office, etc.
- The ability to manage a flexible schedule, be available during hours and the ability to be mobile
- The ability to travel for conferences, meetings and business events is a big plus
- Example planning and time management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate with high profile clients and managers
To be eligible for this opening, you must apply to KK @ libertyjobs.
Please add me on LinkedIn!
Liberty Staff Services
Manufacture, consumer goods, distribution
Type of employment
Senior employee, principal
Administrative, Assistant, Admin
Expected salary: $80000 – 95000 per year
Location: Lansdale, PA
Job date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 07:22:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!