Job title: Senior Financial Assistant
Company: Fuze HR
Job description: Do you have experience as a financial assistant? Do you want to build your resume with the experience of the government? Then we have the role for you!
We hire a senior financial assistant / administrative clerk for the federal government. At the moment it is a work-from-home position with the possibility of working in the office in the future.
· Monday to Friday
· Working hours between 830 and 1630
· Opportunity to work in the federal government
· Opportunity to work on interdepartmental projects
· Help people every day with important projects
· Processing of travel claims
· Data entry
· Invoice verification and signature
· Account payable
· Account receivable
· Filing and archiving of financial records
· Monthly and year-end assistance
· Review and posting of journal entries
· Reconciliation of ledger accounts
· Monthly accounting entries
· Other administrative tasks
· Post-secondary training in Accounting, Business, Commerce or any other acceptable combination of training or diploma with experience
· Two years experience in administrative or financial role
· The applicant is expected to assist with the delivery of results in the daily operations, the end of the financial year and the end of the annual accounts, the processing of expenses and customer service.
· The applicant must have a trust clearance
· Send CVs and certificates for security clearance
If this sounds like you, email your resume directly to:
We thank you in advance for your application – only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internally, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and externally, where we draw and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are trained in current best practices to attract, retain and collaborate with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encouraging those who apply as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and specific accommodation requirements.
Contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch for all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or for information on accommodation arrangements.
We are looking forward to working with you.
Contract information / information on the contract
- Post ID / no. Du Poste: 22951
- Open positions / positions Ouverts: 1
Date Posted 22 September 2021
Pos -ID 22951
Location: Toronto, ON
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 22:54:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!