Job title: Personal Assistant
Company: ACC International
- Complete a wide range of administrative tasks for the CEO, including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; the preparation and preparation of correspondence which is sometimes confidential and ensures the timely and accurate receipt and dispatch thereof.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure that the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed by CEOs, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Determine the appropriate action, reference or reaction.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him informed of future obligations and responsibilities,
- Critically complete critical aspects of deliveries with a practical approach, including drafting letters of recognition, personal correspondence and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to lead the business effectively.
- Answer calls and handle queries to the CEO.
- Collect reports from different sections; submit consolidated reports to the General Manager
- Record minutes of the meeting.
- Fluency in written and oral Chinese / English
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external collaborators.
- Proficiency in Windows including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint
- The ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing and grammatical skills.
- Excellent management, time management and problem solving skills.
- Strong secretarial / office administration background and good exposure to apply new practices.
- Must be able to multi-task effectively, manage time-sensitive documents and have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to function effectively in a busy, team-oriented environment.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ office manager role and secretarial functions.
- Preferably join right away
- Preferably bachelor’s degree
- Must be practical, flexible, available and telephonic, if necessary.
Job date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 07:15:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!