Job title: OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (CASUAL)
Job description: RHA Postcode: GO-00645406
Number of vacancies: 1
Occupation: Administration and office
Employer: SHA (Sun Country)
Hours to the international airport: 1.0
Community Website: http: //city.weyburn.sk.ca/
Facility Name: COMMUNITY HEALTH (PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES)
Department: PUBLIC HEALTH ADMINISTRATOR
Type of employment: permanent
Term of employment: Informal
Place Date: September 20, 2021
Closing date: 27 September 2021 21:30
Working hours: Shift information: Days
Pay Rate: Pay Band 10 $ 21,590 to $ 23,090 (Series 3 Steps)
Union name: CUPE
Provides a wide range of administrative support and coordination of administrative / financial services to a variety of departments (s) and / or programs (s) and / or facilities (s).
- Office Administration Certificate
Previous: Twelve (12) months previous experience in an office environment.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Basic medical terminology
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational capability
- Intermediate keyboard skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Basic accounting skills
- The official job descriptions can be found on the Provider Group website, http://www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation/
- No guaranteed hours. Must be available at least two (2) days a week. Must be available for all shifts, short shifts, short notice calls, statistics and holidays.
- The successful candidate is responsible for obtaining and providing an original Criminal Record Check (CRC) and Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) from their local police service, RCMP or previous country / country of residence dated within the last six (6) months which is satisfactory to the Saskatchewan Health Authority. Internal candidates can be expected to provide a CRC & VSC during recruitment and selection.
Expected start date: 1 October 2021
Work in Canada
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply for this position.
Direct inquiries to
SHA (Sun Country)
Location: Weyburn, SK
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 22:57:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!