Job title: New Career
Job description: Spicerhaart is one of the leading real estate agency groups in the UK. Our independent sales and rental network, which is the largest in the UK, consists of our seven established real estate agencies in England – Heart, Chewton Rose, Felicity J Lord, Haybrook, Howards, butters john bee and Darlows.
We also offer transportation and legal services and provide financial services through our Just Mortgages * division.
* Just Mortgages is a trademark of Just Mortgages Direct Ltd, an appointed representative of Openwork Limited, authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We recruit for our sales team from the head office in Colchester
As a Personal Move Assistant, you will be part of the concierge team, and will include your role;
- Handle a large number of incoming and outgoing contacts (calls / webchat / email)
- Register customer details and send them to relevant branch offices to arrange views
- Discuss property valuations
- Complete administrative tasks for our network of branches, these are the building brochures, floor plans, window cards, photo editing, data entry
- Work with your team to deliver success and consistently high service standards
What you need to bring to the table;
- Highly self-motivated, ambitious, purposeful individual who is also self-directed and flexible
- Excellent phone way
- Resilient with the ability to work up to deadlines and under pressure
- The ability to thrive in a competitive environment
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Computer literate with excellent keyboard skills
- A reputation for excellent service
What is offered to you;
- A basic salary between £ 18,000 and £ 21,000, depending on experience
- Unlimited commission scheme above the basic salary
- Dedicated training from day 1 with continuous coaching and development
- The chance to build a career at Spicerhaart. We offer you the opportunity to gain experience, trust and knowledge to help you progress to excellence
To apply for this job, click on the link or send an email to your CV.
The finer details
The role will be based on our head office in Colchester – Spicerhaart, Colwyn House, Sheepen Place, Colchester, CO3 3LD
You work a week of 40 hours, set at 5 days to be determined later in the application process, between 09:00 and 20:00 from Monday to Friday and from 09:00 to 18:00 on Saturdays.
We are currently working on our selection process using video software. To be eligible for our recruitment process, you need:
- Legal right to live and work in the United Kingdom (in accordance with the Immigration Asylum and Nationality Act 2006)
- We need proof of your right to work in the UK, in the form of:
- Passport / birth certificate
We will also need
- Proof of address
- National insurance
Equal opportunities: At Spicerhaart, variety brings our DNA of the business to life. We love people, and what’s more, we love the differences that make each person who they are, we support you and encourage the differences to make you the best person you can be. Spicerhaart is proud to be an equal opportunity and we welcome all talented individuals to apply to us for a career. We are committed to equal employment opportunities, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Let our Talent team know if you have a disability or special need that you need, and we are happy to help you to the best of our ability – no matter how small or large your need is.
To all recruitment agencies: Spicerhaart does not accept CVs from speculative agencies. Please do not send CVs to the Talent team, Spicerhaart employees or any other company. Spicerhaart is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes received from external recruitment sources via our list of preferred providers or otherwise.
#Real Estate Agents #Real Estate Agency #Spicerheart #Contact Center #Administration #Sales #Sales #Commission #Incoming #Outgoing
Expected salary: £18000 – 21000 per year
Location: Colchester, Essex
Job date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 03:22:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!