Job title: Female Private Personal Assistant
Job description: As a private personal assistant, you work closely with a senior manager to provide administrative support by organizing personal diaries, attending work meetings, coaching personal fitness training, and leading a healthy lifestyle.
Your most important responsibilities
- Acts as the first point of contact for correspondence and telephone calls.
- Managing work and family diaries and appointments.
- Organize work meetings and personal appointments.
- Preparing meeting agenda, researching for meetings and taking minutes.
- Compose email, proofread and send email on behalf of the senior manager.
- Do research as needed.
- Arrange for travel and accommodation for private and business travel.
- Typing, compiling and compiling reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Liaison with staff, clients, senior management as well as family members.
- Collection and filing costs.
- Accompany the senior manager on work and family trips (where necessary).
- Discuss family holidays, restaurant or social activities.
- Personal shopping on behalf of the senior manager.
- Guide senior manager to a healthy and life-balanced lifestyle and provide motivation
to achieve personal goals for physical fitness.
Job date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 07:12:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!