Job title: Executive Assistant
Company: Page Personnel
Job description: Newly created role based in Aylesbury and works as executive assistant. This post is permanent and works part time 28 hours a week.
Executive assistant responsibilities:
- Preparation and preparation of minutes for formal meetings
- Take minutes
- Organize, manage and maintain an effective diary system
- Arrange meetings, including invitations to virtual meetings, discuss venues, arrange catering, as needed, and to set agendas, and take minutes if necessary.
- Make sure all confidential information is collected and stored properly
- Process all work according to high standards and strict deadlines. Ensure that updates to registers and records are completed on time and accurately.
- Undertake the project work on behalf of the Assistant Director, including the collection, analysis and interpretation of information.
- Collection of information for the preparation of reports (including board (s), committees, executive management team, directorate management team, senior management group and reports of the health and safety steering group) and presentations, including relevant materials, research data and original correspondence.
- Assist management, health and safety and IT teams with general administrative support, including answering telephones, writing letters and reports, arranging appointments, taking minutes, updating the project management software “Clearview” and a wide range of information that is collected in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure that all appropriate arrangements are made for meetings, seminars and conferences, and arrange travel and accommodation if necessary.
Permanent, part-time 28 hours a week, based in Aylesbury | Newly created role, friendly team, on-site parking
The successful staff specification of the Executive Assistant:
- Excellent keyboard skills and proficient take in minute
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative and as part of a team
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Work experience in an executive assistant / secretarial role
My client in Aylesbury wants to hire a part-time permanent executive assistant due to an increase in workload. As Executive Assistant, you are responsible for providing high quality administrative, secretarial and IT support to the Assistant Director. This role is 28 hours a week and pays up to £ 31000 VTE.
Executive assistant job offered:
- Part time, 28 hours a week
- Based in Aylesbury with on-site parking
- £ 29000 – £ 31000 VTE
Expected salary: £29000 per year
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Job date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 01:32:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!