Job title: EMEA Sales & Marketing Assistant, Indirect Markets (1 year contract)
Company: Cardinal Health
Job description: Responsibilities
- Leads and leads the implementation and improvement of administrative processes in EMEA, in collaboration with other departments (Finance, QRA, Supply chain …), including the following activities (not limited to):
- Supplier Management
- Invoice management
- Fleet / Telephone Management
- Admin Induction for New Beginners
- Negotiations / renewal on loans and rent, in accordance with the policies and guidelines of the company
- Controls and leads the organization of office meetings / events for all EMEA countries, in collaboration with the local teams, and also ensures that policies and budgets are fully aligned;
- Develop sound knowledge of EMEA policies and act as ‘personal’;
- Ensures the accuracy of the data and shows very good commands from Microsoft 365;
- Support in managing the Visa processes.
Cardinal Health is an employer of equal opportunities / affirmative action. All qualified applicants receive compensation for work without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 07:04:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!