Job title: Buyers’ Admin Assistant – Footwear
Company: N Brown Group
Job description: Here at N Brown we are looking for a buyer’s administrative assistant to join the team! The role of the Buyer’s Admin Assistant reports to a buyer / senior buyer, who work together to deliver the best ranges to our clients, manage the administration of a given department and ensure that all systems are kept up to date. The goal is to provide a profitable customer-focused range and provide daily administrative support to the category.
What will you be responsible for as a buyer’s administrative assistant:
- Support the sales team with their administration
- Responsible for keeping information up to date and correct in all relevant systems and databases
- Maintaining the critical path
- Support ABs with an analysis of the fashion market and customer activities through competitive stores, sales and trends
- Support of weekly trade meetings through top-seller reports · Sample maintenance – follow-up and check-in
- Carefully assemble samples taking into account depreciation and series reviews
- Ad hoc duties are also an essential daily part of the task of the Buyers Administrator Assistant, as you provide full administrative support to the fashion sales team.
What you need to succeed as a copper assistant:
- Excellent administrative, communication and organizational skills
- First interest in fashion and customers
- Driven and motivated
- Retail experience preferred
About N Brown
Here at N Brown, we strive for inclusivity by making our clients look and feel great. We do not believe that age, size, shape or background should prevent someone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel. With our leading expertise in creating fashion that suits us, we have proudly broken down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers express themselves with stylish products, useful services and flexible finances. Now we move forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to keep our customers happy. You will be part of a team that has a strong strategy to cultivate beauty and is passionate about providing true beauty for the right woman in an inspiring way.
As you work here, you explore all that the world of digital retail has to offer – asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, manage projects and work flexibly, and you have the perfect place to showcase your skills and learn new ones. It’s sometimes fast and furious here, but that just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you work together, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love comes to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and the lives of our customers. We are proud to be N Brown.
Expected salary: £17000 per year
Job date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 01:41:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!