Job title: Brand Assistant
Job description: Responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies.
This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the operations department and the achievement of its objectives, as well as for the long-term growth of the business.
- Perform daily administrative tasks to ensure functionality.
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventory with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Help organize and attend promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional offers
- Create and post online content on the company’s website and on social media accounts
- Responsible for evaluating deliveries, shipments and product levels to improve inventory control procedures. Analyze daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages. Manage schedules of
- Proven experience as a brand assistant
- Good understanding of office management and branding principles
- Proven ability to do multitasking and meet deadlines
- Well organized with a customer focused approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing of computer software and online applications (CRM tools, online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- BA degree in business administration.
- Experience two years.
- Proven experience in Beauty Industries.
Job date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 07:35:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!