Job title: Agent Assistant
Company: Vince Ippolito Insurance & Financial Services
Job description: We hire people who use their skills and passion at work because our clients deserve to communicate with us at our best. They trust us to help and understand what they are going through, and we are proud to come through for them. If you approach the task, we are interested in you.
Choose a career at Desjardins and take the first step in creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction.
- Communicating insurance products effectively to customers
- Accurately and thoroughly meet the deadlines
- Knowledge of insurance products and how they help people manage their risks
- Administrative duties
Qualifications and experience
- Prefer OTL and / or LLQP license, but not required during interview
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with customer service and administrative work preferred
- Excellent communication, written, oral and listening skills
- Self-motivated, purposeful and enthusiastic
- Diligent and hardworking
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment
Benefits of working with us
- Competitive salary
- Work life balance
- Paid holidays and sick days
- Flexible start times
- Abundance of growth opportunities
- Year-end bonuses
- Course and examination fees are reimbursed after successful completion of 1 year of service
Are you customer-oriented, energetic and result-oriented? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, your career is a job at a Desjardins agent! Desjardins is a leading provider of car, home and life insurance as well as financial services in Canada, with the passion to become the customer’s first and best choice in the products and services we provide. Training is provided for the licensed candidate. This is a full-time job at a Desjardins Insurance Agency in Burlington.
We offer a challenging and rewarding environment with competitive compensation. Starting salary of $ 45,000 per year with a large commission package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Expected salary: $45000 per year
Location: Stoney Creek, ON
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 22:59:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!