Job title: Administrative Support Coordinator – Temporary
Company: Air Canada
Job description: Description
Being part of Air Canada must become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, which was recently the best airline in North America. Let your career fly by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the forefront of passenger shipping.
The position is located near the Vancouver International Airport, Vancouver. The current salary starts at $ 13.12 / hour, based on experience and according to the CAO.
- Performs operational and / or administrative duties of a complex nature that require initiative and judgment.
Tasks / Responsibilities
- Create tables, graphs and prepare spreadsheets.
- Sort and combine documents, reports, etc.
- Research data and prepare reports
- Edit and proofread
- Work under pressure
- Set up data, files, records, documents, manuals, etc. For, maintain, ratify, import and update.
- Receive, index and review manuals or data
- Prepare correspondence
- Receive and send all incoming calls
- Provide assistance for outgoing calls, e.g. Guide help, phone card
- Refer external clients to appropriate areas, e.g. Departments, employees
- Help other employees in the department
- Arrange ground transportation for internal / external clients, e.g. Taxis
- Arrange travel and appointments
- Liaise with internal / external clients
- Investigate, resolve and respond to internal / external client issues and queries, orally and / or in writing
- Work with minimal or no supervision
- Design, compose, format and produce correspondence, reports and documents using a variety of software applications
- Prepare third party invoices
- Handle cash / checks and related documentation
- Verify and process invoices, claims and / or expenses
- Coordinate and make the necessary arrangements for presentations, seminars, training sessions, interviews, etc.
- Create, work and maintain schedules and staff schedules
- Organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Comply with government regulations, company policies, collective agreements and procedures
- Administer collective agreements
- Controls distribution and maintains company and technical publications
- Maintain high accuracy
- Operate specific department / company software programs
- Develop and maintain schedules
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Maintain and develop accurate maintenance and / or technical records
- Audit records
- Monitor the equalization of overtime
- May be required to perform other related duties that do not affect the nature of the work
In addition to the above, it may be necessary to perform the tasks / responsibilities as set out in the Assistant Coordinator Level.
- High school graduation
Knowledge / skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency in spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Knowledge of aircraft terminology
- Faculty of Mathematics
- Plant for accuracy and detail
- Minimum 2 years office experience
- Some positions may be required to climb and climb
- Some positions require licenses, e.g. Drivers, MOT, AVOP, etc.
- Some positions may require shift work and / or hidden start and stop times
- Some positions may be exposed to weather conditions
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to diversity and inclusion and strives to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment that emphasizes employees’ unique contributions to the success of our business.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from everyone to help us build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our clients and communities in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to proceed in the process will be contacted.
Expected salary: $13.12 per hour
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 22:56:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!