Job title: ADMINISTRATIVE ASST-HRLY (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
- We immediately hire a full-time ADMINISTRATIVE ASST-HRL post.
- Location: West Texas A&M University – 2401 Russell Long Blvd, Canyon, TX 79016. Please note: only online applications are accepted.
- Schedule: F / T Monday to Friday, 08:00 – 17:00.
- Requirement: Must have office / reception experience in advance.
* Referral bonus available for internal employees
We make application easy! Do you want to apply for this post via text message? SMS JOB to 75000 and search for requisition ID number 908598.
The advertised program is an AI recruitment assistant that helps you apply for jobs at Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Send an SMS to STOP to log out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
The thinking and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise, dedication and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. By leveraging the knowledge and experience of our associates with SSC’s extensive training, providing supportive management and offering unparalleled pay and benefits packages as well as career development opportunities, we have developed a workforce that sets us apart from our competitors.
SSC Services for Education is a nationwide best-in-class service provider. As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as good as you can be. We empower our employees to direct their own future, with the confidence that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our employees embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality and a can attitude. The opportunity for greatness is truly at SSC and in the world of the compass.
Summary: Responsible for administrative functions and administrative support of food service programs.
Important duties and responsibilities:
- Answer telephones and ask questions professionally and customer-oriented.
- Maintain confidential personnel files.
- Assist management personnel to prepare confidential employment and labor relations documents, including but not limited to proposed disciplinary notices.
- Assist with staff, including finding staff when employees call at short notice.
- Work effectively and maintain good working relationships with co-workers, school staff, administrators, students’ parents and supervisor.
- Complete and keep accurate and up-to-date records of students eligible for free meals and at a lower price, if applicable.
- Enter weekly cash sales and meals using a computer.
- Do daily reconciliation of bank deposits.
- Process seller invoices for payment – using computer, make sure the addition is correct and check the item prices with the bid specifications, and make sure there are no discrepancies in the price.
- Do reconciliation of the supplier state monthly.
- Prepare monthly government claim form for repayment.
- Assist in compiling financial reports at the end of the month.
- Attend in-service and / or safety meetings as needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment; the ability to perform work safely.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Associates at SSC get many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance / AD
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Associated shopping program
- Health and wellness programs
- Discount mark
- Identity theft protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness insurance, accident insurance, hospital insurance, legal services and choice of car and home program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Shuttle benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Expenditure Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Acquire leadership in the food service industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all applicants and staff fairly on the basis of their abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected classification by the law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this post is not necessarily a complete list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks or requirements associated with this post. Although intended to be an accurate reflection of the post, the company reserves the right to change or modify the essential functions of the post, based on business necessity. * Los Angeles Applicants: Compass Group will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Ask ID: 908598
Location: Russell, ON – West, TX
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 22:59:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!