Job title: Administration Assistant – Quality and Governance
Company: Cleveland Clinic London
Job description: 6 month fixed term contract
We have a 6-month opportunity available for an administrative assistant to support the quality, safety and patient experience team with policy administration support. In the role you will:
- Support with the administration and formulation of policies, liaison with internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery
- Control policy committee meetings
- Prepare written material
- Support with projects as needed
You will have demonstrable experience in an administrative role (ideally in healthcare or management) and strong skills in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel. Experience using Sharepoint or another CMS is highly desirable. If you can enjoy priority and work with limited supervision, you will also give the role excellent attention to detail and written communication skills.
What we can offer you:
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days holidays per year
- Automatic 5% Pension Entry – Cleveland Clinic London contributes 10% through salary exchange
- Private medical insurance
- Gym facilities in our administrative office building at a discounted price
- Season Ticket Loans
See the attached job description for this role. If you feel you have the right skills, you need to attach your resume today.
Job date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 01:26:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!