Job title: Accounting Assistant- Part time
Job description: Job description
The ideal candidate is responsible for performing accounting and administrative duties. You will support our business growth and accounting department by processing invoices, transactions, expenses and updating our accounting database. This position gives you the opportunity to expand your accounting knowledge and experience.
- Process invoices and daily transactions and expenses
- Perform administrative support functions
- Update and maintain accounting database with data entry and reports
- Handle monthly and quarterly reports
- Handles daily accounting duties, including debtors, debtors and payroll
- Must live in South Dakota or be willing to relocate
- 1-3 years experience in accounting
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Very detail-oriented
All qualified applicants receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in the placement of quality professionals in various industries in the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, customer-oriented and realize that our value lies in delivering the right solutions at the right time.
Location: Sioux City, IA
Job date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 07:22:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!