Job title: Nurse Practitioner – OnPoint Family Medicine at Parker Square
Company: OnPoint Medical Group
Job description: OnPoint Home Medicine in Parker Square is looking for a nurse or physician assistant to join the team.
OnPoint Medical Group is a dynamic, high-growth healthcare company providing high quality primary and urgent care options to the metro area of Southern Denver. Supported by private equity, the company wants to continue its growth through future acquisitions and organic growth. The senior management team of the company consists of experienced and successfully proven healthcare managers who work to build the leading private healthcare option in both the primary and urgent area of our market.
The OMG Nurse / Physician Assistant is responsible for both direct patient care and for other administrative duties as designated by the Medical Director and his / her designee and in accordance with the Colorado Medical Practice Act. The medical director provides general guidance for all OMG activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include the following
The following statements illustrate the essential duties of the job and do not contain other non-essential or peripheral duties that may be required. We reserve the right to change or alter the essential and additional features of the work at any time.
Category One: primary work functions
1. Exercise with the aid of sound medical judgment and adhere to all ethical considerations of the practice of medicine; know and consult restrictions when advisable; keep abreast of current technology and industry standards, p
3. Monitor and guide the other staff technicians to ensure continuous performance improvements
4. Complies with all clinical obligations of the medical practice of the Health Center: medical supervision of CLIA, outlet valve, co-signing, HIPAA, state and federal regulations, etc.
5. Follow all internal policies and procedures; be responsible for the completion of all operational tasks according to departmental guidelines to ensure appropriate clinical processing / documentation;
6. Constantly advise the administration on any issues that may affect the practice
7. Assist the administration of the Health Center on a requested basis across a multitude of departments. needs;
To perform this task successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential task satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill and / or skill required for this job. Reasonable adjustments can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum training / experience
- Graduation of an Accredited Program of Physician Assistant Studies, Certification by the National Commission of Certification for Physician Assistants Must have a medical license from the state of Colorado
- Graduation of an accredited study of nursing practitioners and licensed by the State of Colorado
- Board certification for specialty
- Strong computer skills are required. EMR experience preferred
- Basic life support card
Preferred education / experience
- Athenahealth Practice Management System
WORKING ELEMENTS / CONDITIONS OF OPERATION
- While performing the duties of this task, the employee must stand regularly; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and speak or hear.
- Sometimes necessary to walk; sit; and bend, kneel, squat or crawl.
- Lifts and / or moves up to 10 pounds and sometimes lifts and / or moves more than 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this work include near vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work performed by people belonging to this classification. It is not a complete list of all the responsibilities, duties and skills that the staff needs. All staff members may be required, if necessary, to perform duties beyond their normal responsibilities.
OnPoint Medical Group is an EEO employer.
- Health insurance plan options for you and your dependents
- Dentistry and vision for you and your qualified dependents
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary options for short-term disability and long-term disability cover
- AFLAC plan
- FSA options
- Qualify for 401 (k) after 6 months of service with a match of 4% that resigns immediately
- Earned paid time
The estimated estimate represents the typical salary range of candidates being hired. Factors that can be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, years of experience and comparison with other employees in this role.
Location: Parker, CO
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 07:31:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!