Job title: Executive Chef
Job description: Job title
- Executive Chef
What does it contain for you:
- Employee Benefit Card Offers Discount Prices in Accor Worldwide
- Learning programs through our academics and the opportunity to obtain qualifications while working.
- Opportunity to develop and grow your talent within your property and around the world
- The ability to make a difference in the local community through our social responsibility activities, such as Planet 21
What you are going to do:
- Leader of the kitchen brigade and manager division and takes care of continuous development of team members
- To be an entrepreneur on a daily basis to ensure maximum profit by creating and implementing new business models … ie developing a local customer, creative idea, while always achieving the best revenue and ensuring cost measures at all times are implemented.
- Create and implement new menus and individual menus for outlets, based on current food trends and regional tastes, in collaboration with Assistant Director of Food and Beverages
- Ensure the consistent production of high quality food by all hotel food stores
- Work with sales and marketing to ensure hotel goals are met.
- Develop positive customer relationships through proactive interaction with guests, team members, contractors and suppliers
- Solve any problems that arise in the kitchen or related areas among guests and team members quickly and completely
- Manage division operations, including budgeting, forecasting, resource planning, food costs and waste management
- Controls all aspects of the kitchen, including operational, quality and administrative functions
- Interact with guests and customers to monitor and rate satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure that sufficient resources are available according to the needs of the business
- Manage food supply to food and beverage stores and take steps where necessary to ensure compliance with current legislation
Your experience and skills include:
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven track record of performance in managing and motivating people.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Preferably to have two years of experience in the same role in a group property in the UAE.
- Locally available in Dubai and ready to join notice within a month.
Your team and work environment:
A wonderful brand new property just 5 minutes from Dubai Airport and 250 meters from GGICO Metro Station.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why does Accor work?
We are much more than a global leader. We are 280,000 women and men who put people at the center of what we do, and cherish true passion for service and achievement. Joining Accor means a unique life journey to imagine the hospitality of tomorrow.
Feel free to visit to join our group
Job date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 06:00:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!