Job title: Executive Assistant & Office Manager
Company: Imperial College London
Job description: Executive education at the Imperial College Business School is a major player in the executive education market. Based on the resources of Imperial, we develop effective programs for senior leaders in knowledge-intensive industries. We position ourselves as innovators and facilitators in the industry in customer engagement, design, delivery and partnership management. Having successfully focused on the customized market, we are now expanding our open enrollment programs – in person as well as online.
We are an extremely commercially focused, innovative, autonomous, ambitious and fast-growing enterprise in one of the world’s leading and most collaborative academic institutions. We are looking for a person who is ambitious and excited to join a diverse and dynamic team.
This position supports the Director of Executive Education and the Business Development Team and has a range of operational, project management and administrative responsibilities. These include providing executive assistant services to the director and some of the management team, supporting key marketing and business development activities, and managing and improving key office procedures.
You will be ambitious, proactive and positive with proven interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. This diverse role requires a flexible approach with the ability to take personal initiative and prioritize workload while being a team player in a collaborative environment.
You have a friendly and professional attitude, a desire for quality and the ability to work with clients, faculty, management and staff at all levels. They need to manage sensitive matters, respond and call on behalf of the director.
Experience working in a related field is desirable.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the director of executive education
- Undertake various ad hoc strategic and operational projects for the director and management team, as and when required.
- Provide diary support to some of the Management Education Management Team
- Office and facilities management
- Responsibilities of the team’s financial administration
- Gather the learning and development needs of the Executive Education team in line with the Exec Ed strategy
- Plan and organize team development days and ad hoc team events
- Responsible for HR / recruitment support and on board
- Supports key marketing and business development activities, including event management for some clients and networking opportunities
- Previous PA experience with a high level of organization and time management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build working relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative, prioritize in a fast and changing environment and at the same time coordinate a variety of different activities.
- Helpful and can solve problems.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high standard of written and spoken English to compile / prove management papers, marketing materials, minutes and presentations
- IT literate with a strong understanding of all Microsoft Office applications
Normal hours are 35 per week, from Monday to Friday, but some flexibility is required for early / late customer meetings, events and to meet deadlines.
Job date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 02:09:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!