Job title: Assistant Manager – Merchandising – Southpointe S/C
Company: Old Navy
Job description: About Old Navy
Forget what you know about the rules of the old school industry. If you work at Old Navy, choose a different path. From day one we were on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, and take care of season after season.
We opened our first store in San Francisco in 1994 and have been rolling since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment in which our employees can be their authentic selves. Here is our family.
About the post
Within the framework of this role, you give the tone to the team of the magazine and you actively promote the brand to customers and employees. As a leader, you play an essential role in executing the magazine’s strategy, achieve profitability objectives and stimulate sales growth and profitability by helping to store all aspects of the magazine’s operations, in particular: the activities A number of products and customers, the march and the perfection of staff. In collaboration with the right direction, the objective function of the authors of the functions of the employer can also have a functional task.
What are you doing?
- Recruit, hire and develop people to drive a culture of high performance and engagement
- Responsible for team performance by providing teaching, coaching and meaningful feedback to build abilities
- Supports strategies and processes by using a customer-oriented mindset to deliver results, promote store sales and maximize efficiency and productivity
- Promote community involvement
- Adjust team priorities to meet the needs of customers and business partners
- Provide supervisory oversight to an operational, service or administrative team
Who are you?
- Provide clear and direct communication of expectations and provide feedback while listening to learning to unlock personal and business results
- Proven ability to organize and use time management and priority skills to manage multiple tasks effectively in an environment with competitive demands
- Strong to drive statistics to deliver results that achieve or exceed business objectives
- Able to travel as needed
- Try outside the declared situation, use reporting and company tools to identify underlying issues and consider possible alternatives
- Good understanding of concepts and procedures within the own field
Benefits of Old Navy
- Discount on merchandise for our brands: 50% discount on ordinary goods at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% discount at Outlet and 10% discount at Gap, Banana Republic and Outlet.
- One of the most competitive paid time-off plans in the industry. *
- Employees can take up to five hours per hour each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Purchase plan for employees. *
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance. *
of the benefits we offer.
* For suitable employees
Gap Inc. is an employer with equal opportunities and is committed to providing a workplace without harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people from all backgrounds, and to making all employment decisions, without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our many years of commitment to equality and will continue to promote a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year we were named one of the two for the fourteenth consecutive year and we were included for the second consecutive year.
Location: Red Deer, AB
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 02:47:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!