Job title: Administrative Assistant, 6 month contract
Job description: Randstad Staffing, Canada’s number 1 integrated staffing firm, is actively recruiting an experienced administrative assistant to work with one of our clients in Burnside. It is estimated that this contract will start immediately for 6 months, with the possibility of extension.
This second person will provide additional support for up to six months. They will be on site in Dartmouth. There is free parking.
Monday to Friday (7.5 hours day-flexible with 7: 30-3: 30, 8-4, 8: 30-4: 30)
6 month contract (can be extended)
$ 20 / hour
- Prepare a variety of correspondence and documents
- Monitor incoming and outgoing communication
- Make arrangements for meetings and trips
- Compile a variety of reports for drivers
- Record, produce and follow up minutes and agendas
- Establish and maintain filing systems
- Perform other administrative duties as required
- Completion of an after-school program in a relevant subject area of a recognized academic institution, preferably one year in office administration
- Minimum two years administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills, including legible handwriting required
- Excellent multi-tasking skills are required
- Excellent administrative skills, including typing, filing and recording skills, are essential
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Detail oriented and can work in a highly regulated environment
- Requires excellent computing skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email and Scanning
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
If you are interested, apply today or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Administrative Assistant, Dartmouth”
We thank all the applicants who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please visit our website- www.randstad.ca for more opportunities for which you may be qualified.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote fair employment and encourage candidates, especially those who identify themselves as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a disabled person or a member of a visible minority group, and others who can contribute to our diversification. workforce. , to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection process and work environment. taken to judge you in a fair and equitable manner.Information received regarding accommodation arrangements will be kept confidential.
Contact your local Randstad Canada branch for all feedback on equity and accommodation needs.
Expected salary: $20 per hour
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 02:43:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!