Job title: Administrative Assistant
Company: Grant Thornton
Job description: Who are we
Do you know those big cities that still feel like small towns? Where is everyone friendly and helping each other? It’s like Grant Thornton. Except here we are all professionals and there is not a mayor or a general store. What we are trying to say is that we are a large and growing professional service business that still feels like a community. We employ over 2,500 people in Canada, and we truly care about our colleagues, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. This is what is most important to us. We build a thriving organization that is purposeful and still wants to remember what your favorite milkshake flavor is.
As an administrative assistant you will include responsibilities:
- Work closely with our team to manage your dynamic growth practice
- Complete all administrative tasks on time and with great attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite to prepare financial statements, correspondence, suggestions and presentations in accordance with fixed standards and trademarks
- Participate in the development of internal systems and processes
- Have the opportunity to collaborate with others within the business unit New Brunswick (NBBU) on projects
- Customer database maintenance
- Use CRM applications to track and report customer relationship management initiatives
- Coordinates internal / external meetings, room discussions, meals / catering and events, video conferencing
- Responsible for some coverage on reception in the front lines
Be Grant Thornton
If you are a bit like us, you are driven to make contact with how others feel and think. Here we walk in other shoes before taking action. Imagine that you are part of a team that puts ‘us in front of me’, where flexAbility is an attitude, and where you trust your colleagues to have their backs. At Grant Thornton, you work with inspiring leaders who support your development personally and professionally. It is a place where your insatiable curiosity enables you to think, see and hear from different perspectives, a place where every day is different and the courage to grow is part of who you are. And if it all comes together, then that’s when the magic happens!
Want to learn more about who we are and how we live our press every day? Read the stories of our colleagues at www.discoveryourpurple.ca
Do you think that you need everything to be an administrative assistant? Like the color purple? Big. Here are some more boxes we hope you can check out as well:
- Work experience in a busy professional service environment is considered an asset; however, we are also interested in new team members who are willing to learn and develop with a support team!
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of MS Suite
- A customer-oriented attitude and exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work on various projects within strict deadlines
- Innovative thinking, sound judgment and adaptable to service needs
- Take initiative and direction and be a self-directed learner
- Have good judgment on confidential and sensitive matters
- Available to work overtime during the high season, especially March, April and June.
At Grant Thornton, we focus on making a difference in the lives of our clients, our colleagues and our communities. That is our goal. Or, as we like to say, our press is alive.
Are you ready to discover your press?
Location: Fredericton, NB
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 02:24:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!