Job title: Account Executive Administrative Assistant
Job description: Role and responsibilities
Account Executive Administrative Assistant
To provide the administrative support of the account management team in their tasks related to the discussion of existing client training.
- Answer customers’ queries quickly and professionally.
- Monitor customer training opportunities to completion and provide customer service.
- Assist the team in collecting payments, including assisting with customer sign-ups and collecting COD payments.
- Monitor training opportunities on an ongoing basis, follow up on the necessary training paper (TCAs) and provide customer service if necessary.
- Promote a seamless positive teamwork environment to ensure our sales organization provides total customer satisfaction.
- Support other members of the team if needed.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate customer data at Sales Force and Gemini
- Experience in the role of client / client relationships.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to be adaptable and flexible with the ability to accept change.
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks and prioritize daily workload.
- IT literacy and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to maintain professionalism in the workplace at all times.
- Must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal employment opportunities
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value “One CAE”, we are proud to work as one passionate, boundless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome, regardless of race, nationality, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form can only be used in this job description to make it easier to read, but refers to men, women and the gender diversity.
Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Job date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 02:01:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!