Job title: UAE National_Marketing Assistant | IKEA | Service Office | Jebel Ali – Dubai
Job description: About the role
We are looking for a successful and enthusiastic marketing specialist to join our IKEA family. You are responsible for delivering the IKEA Family Loyalty Program. Communicate the vision, mission and values of the organization to ensure business compliance, support the overall marketing function in developing long-term marketing strategy and a one-year marketing plan for each area separately. Work with third parties to deliver results that make IKEA’s brand a market leader
You are responsible for assisting the GCC Marketing Manager to:
– Raise the awareness and emotional characteristics of the IKEA brand through various advertising campaigns for the IKEA Brand & Concept
– Achieve the required visitor volumes for optimal sales goals by assisting with day-to-day operations
– increase IKEA’s presence in the daily life cycle of target consumers through PR, at retail events and commercial activities
It is necessary to work with teams with different cultural backgrounds, diverse regions and conflicting priorities, high organizational skills and a clear vision of the marketing and business objectives. Being an excellent communicator is essential for this role. You must ensure that all documents and requirements are organized and updated in a timely manner.
Strategy, planning and implementation
- Help the marketing manager to draw up the long-term marketing strategies as well as the opening strategies for the existing and new stores in the covered areas.
- Assist the marketing manager to carry out the calendar activities and ensure that the strategic priorities in the campaigns are reflected. Liaises with a range of products and products, as well as coordinates daily work with other departments.
- Fluent and consistent internal communication by informing all related parties (stores and other departments) about the marketing support and plans before starting the activity.
Market research and surveys
- Assist and execute the marketing manager’s assignments for all covered areas for market research needs based on the local marketing strategy.
- Coordinate with contracted research firms to assess the brand position and to ensure the placement of the brand against a set benchmark.
- Do market analysis to help you understand our target demographics, to help the marketing team with business planning and new area penetration plans. Gather insights and latest trends.
- Conduct and collect post-campaign analysis on the ground in each store to measure the effectiveness of the marketing and media campaign, leading to important takeaways for future planning.
Administrative work and budget
- Collect marketing team agendas and travel plans to create a concise overview of team availability.
- Ensure that all commercial permits for shops are issued in a timely manner to the relevant authorities
- Organization and preservation of all historical invoices and financial documents.
- Help budget all markets by keeping an up-to-date file on media costs, media efficiency and keeping track of all invoices at the department.
- Follow the group policy while registering new suppliers and issuing purchase orders and ensuring that the necessary approval is received according to the fourth policy and guidelines.
- Maximum assistance to the marketing manager on all new projects by performing the required tasks and ensuring that the necessary parties are communicated in a timely manner.
- Actively contribute with ideas and suggestions and liaise with all necessary sections (internal and external)
- Facilitates required documents and permits for internal projects and supports the process of pass-outs, pass-ins and all required internal documents for obtaining internal furniture for content production.
PR, events and corporate communication
- Support the PR agenda by ensuring that PR issues are produced to support the focus and strategy of the product range. Translation and proofreading of required PR issues and their release to the PR agency.
- The acquisition and organization of gift issues with the aim of increasing word of mouth about IKEA products through influencers / bloggers / media channels; leading to a greater buying intent.
- Acquiring and organizing team events and required gifts for corporate meetings and anniversaries.
- To ensure that IKEA offers and events are communicated regularly (weekly or monthly) depending on the occasion or offer to the corporate retail office and corporate communications team – aimed at ensuring the transparency of the corporation and the alignment between different teams to increase.
Local market support and reporting
- Establish fluent communication with the IKEA SO marketing team and partner centers with full compliance of the local store marketing management teams.
- Collect reports on visits, trends, events and calendars of different shopping malls and communities in which IKEA operates. Collect and report the said reports in a unified format that must be reported to the head of marketing and the SO management team.
- The provision of local and commercial business directions and requirements for PMAs is communicated and followed up with the responsible store marketing.
- Regularly adapt to the marketing person of the local store and discuss the local priorities, ideas and execution of each market. The organization of these ideas and requirements should be taken to the marketing SO teams to provide adequate support.
Job date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 07:29:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!