Job title: Senior Sale Associate
Company: Circle K
Job description: Shop 6002119: 191 Rue Victoria, Edmunston, New Brunswick E3V 2J1
The position includes, but is not limited to, the following essential duties, responsibilities and requirements:
Customer Satisfaction: Provides fast excellent customer service in a polite, friendly and attentive manner.
- Greet customers when they enter the area and thank customers when they leave.
- Provide assistance and offer suggestions or recommendations to the client.
- All sales in the cash register are properly and accurately summarized, money handled, checks and other forms of payment received for the product sold.
- Perform multifunctional operation of fuel console, lottery machines, money exchange machine, telecommunication transactions, etc.
- Report on time to work and follow the dress code and dress code.
Facility condition: maintain the condition and equipment of the store facility according to the company and / or brand standards by cleaning and performing a variety of general household tasks:
- Performs multifunctional and cleaning duties necessary to maintain the cleanliness of the store inside and out; basic maintenance and cleaning of all equipment in stores.
- Inspect shop facilities and equipment for safety, cleanliness and good working condition.
- Contact maintenance for repairs if necessary.
Merchandising: Complete the build-up for ordering / purchasing goods. Receive and check deliveries from suppliers.
- Keep adequate stock in store and stock in counter areas; turn the stock over properly.
- Place advertisements and price tags inside or outside the facility, including awnings, ceilings, walls and windows.
Sales control: Control goods, cash shortages and other selling expenses. Helps you maintain proper inventory levels and move audits.
Financial controls: Monitor shift sales, cash handling procedures and other shift functions, including daily closing functions.
- Notify the store manager of any sales, cash, inventory or operating differences.
- Can receive and sign deliveries from sellers and verify the quality and quantity of the product.
- Follow the company’s and / or brand guidelines for product breakage or spoilage.
Personnel control: Oversees the activities of customer service representatives in the absence of the store assistant manager.
- Helps to distract and train new employees to perform their duties in accordance with the standards of the company and / or the brand, behavior and performance.
- Monitor customer traffic and make necessary adjustments to reduce latency; can reschedule or assign duties of employees based on operational or disciplinary needs.
- Assist with employee counseling and provide feedback to help employees improve their performance.
- Can provide guidelines for managing the store’s fast food service area.
- Know the petrol pricing strategy for the store and change the petrol prices correctly.
Security Control: Report all incidents, including but not limited to employee or customer injuries, theft, property damage or improper sanitation or waste disposal to the store manager.
- Report any situation in which unsafe, illegal or unethical conduct takes place or may take place.
Administrative: performs duties related to shift change, such as counting the cash drawer, registering employee purchases and completing the end of the shift / shift change reports.
- Keep and ensure that all employees keep accurate time.
- May take up supplies and equipment.
- Attend work-related meetings (may be required to work irregular hours).
Provide regular and predictable on-site attendance. * Complete daily store reports and other duties as assigned by the store manager.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience in retail sales preferred.
- The ability to work with the equipment, tools and materials listed above.
- The ability to work as scheduled, including getting to work on time.
- The ability to convey information and ideas so that others will understand them.
- The ability to perform the four (4) basic arithmetic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- The ability to perform essential duties and physical functions described below.
- Ability to work under the conditions described below.
The physical demands described here are representative of the requirements that an employee must meet in order to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable adjustments can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Physical activity inventory of the position includes:
- Ability to be exposed to extremes of cold or hot temperatures that occasionally perform work in a walk-in cooler and / or freezer and outside
- The ability to occasionally lift and / or carry up to 30 pounds from the ground to the top (ie to assist with stock / maintenance of stock levels)
- The ability to occasionally lift and / or carry up to 50 pounds from ground to waist (ie to replenish fountain syrups).
- The ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects by hand throughout the shift. (This craft requires eye-hand coordination.
- Ability to push / pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (ie with a hand truck)
- Able to reach overhead objects
- The ability to bend and twist in the middle
- Ability to communicate orally
- The ability to use a cash register and / or computer board
- Ability to bend, kneel, squat, bend, push and pull
- The ability to work alone
- Is exposed to occasional noise
- The ability to stand and / or walk for an entire shift
- It may be necessary to climb a ladder to store and pick up material, or to place and remove signs
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those encountered by an employee while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable adjustments can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The working conditions of the position include:
- Performs about 95% of all work inside, but must remove parking lots, gas pumps, garbage, etc.
- Exposure to extreme cold temperatures during occasional work during a walk in the cooler and / or freezer.
- Exposure to occasional noise.
- Work with minimum direction and periodic supervision.
JOB DESCRIPTION ACKNOWLEDGMENT
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed in this job, and is not intended to contain a comprehensive inventory of all the duties, responsibilities, functions and qualifications required of the job. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties and will be partially evaluated on the performance of the tasks mentioned in this job description. As with all positions, the responsibilities and duties of this position may change. The company reserves the right to revise this job description at any time with or without notice. This job description does not constitute a contract of employment, and the incumbent or the company may terminate the service at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
Circle K is an equal opportunity employer. The company complies with Americans with Disabilities (ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Candidates with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable housing under the conditions of the ADA and certain state or local laws, as long as it does not impose unnecessary burdens on the business. Inform the human resources representative of the company if you need help filling out any forms or otherwise participating in the application process.
Couche-Tard / Circle K values diversity and inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and gratifying work environment that values the unique contribution of our employees to the success of our company. As an employer committed to respecting employment equity, we encourage the most diverse candidates to empower us to give a varied and representative effect on our clients and the communities we care about. . Accommodations are available upon request for candidates participating in all aspects of the selection process.
Location: New Brunswick
Job date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 03:02:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!