Job title: Senior Executive Assistant – A05
Job description: The Senior Executive Assistant provides support to another individual or group of individuals by handling correspondence, managing calendars and appointments, arranging conferences and telephone calls, making travel arrangements, and performing other administrative tasks.
- Supports a C16 level manager directly and generally supports an entire division
- Manage daily calendar (s) of senior management
- Coordinate all aspects of executive level executive appointments, meetings, receptions and conference calls
- May prepare and review materials and correspondence for meetings
- Help with creating / customizing presentations, spreadsheets and other different documents
- Coordinate travel arrangements; Compile and distribute travel schedules / agendas
- Compile, reconcile and track expense reports using Travel and Entertainment Expense system
- Order supplies and process invoices via the Procure to Pay system
- Process and follow up virtual requests
- Help with special projects if needed
- Trains, coaches or accompanying other administrative staff if necessary
- Assess the risk correctly when making business decisions, paying particular attention to the reputation of the business and protecting Citigroup, its clients and assets through compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, compliance with policies, thorough ethical judgment on personal conduct, conduct and business practices and escalating, managing and reporting issues with transparency.
- Previous office administration experience preferably within a large and complex financial services or similar organization
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly gain control of new systems
- Self-driven and detail-oriented
- Bachelor’s degree / university degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group: Business Strategy, Management and Administration
Working family: Administrative support
Type of time:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action.
Qualified applicants receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a disabled person and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and / or apply for a review of a career opportunity.
Look at the “” poster. Look at the.
Look at the.
Look at the
Job date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 02:32:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!