Job title: Senior Administrative Assistant
Job description: Senior Administrative Assistant Edmonton, AB
Senior Administrative Assistant
Are you an empathetic, compassionate person who wants a lasting and positive impact on the lives of vulnerable Edmontonians? If you are an experienced administrative assistant who is open to temporary work, please read on!
Executrade is happy to work with our non-profit client in their search for a senior administrative assistant for a temporary assignment of one month (possibly longer)! This position requires a person who is passionate about working hard to improve the quality of life and well-being of the most vulnerable Edmontons. Please note that the office is located in downtown Edmontons. Free street parking is provided near the center.
Responsibilities and functions of the most important accounts
- Calendar management.
- Book meetings and take minutes of meetings (comfortably).
- General word processing; create letters, shape letters, etc.
- Data entry in an internal database.
- Order office and kitchen supplies.
- Liaise with facility management on any building issues.
- Help with on board new employees (order business cards, mention alarm code, etc.).
- Preservation of historical files (sorting, physical filing).
- To ensure the stock is closed, it is stocked and organized.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
Required skills and qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years related administrative experience.
- Experience with a non-profit or downtown organization, a bonus.
- Intermediate MS Office 365 skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams).
- Familiarity with Zoom.
- Strong MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills. Knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Remuneration and benefits
- This post pays an hourly salary between $ 23.00 and $ 25.00.
Enter work reference 35174
To apply, submit your CV in Word format directly to Laurie Brooks
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive recruitment companies in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver. We have more than 40 years of experience helping clients and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the ongoing and robust evaluation and refinement of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this job must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration, before applying for this position. In accordance with Canadian immigration laws, priority is given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from
Tagged as: Senior Administrative Assistant
Location: Edmonton, AB
Job date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 03:00:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!