Job title: Secondary School Administrator / Personal Assistant
Company: Milk Education
Job description: Administrator / PA to the head teacher
Barnsley Secondary School
Start date: ASAP
Full-time-only term-from 8 to 16 hours
Salary- £ 1400- £ 1600 monthly
Milk Education is working on behalf of a secondary school in South York to recruit an experienced administrator to support members of the senior leadership team in the day – to – day running of the school.
If you have experience as a PA or senior administrator; within Educatio, ideal, but not essential, I would love to hear from you.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Acts as a first point of contact within the school for staff, parents / carers and stakeholders
- Performs a variety of administrative duties
- Manage the head of the teacher, schedule and arrange meetings as well as appointments
- Compile e-mails, submissions and reports on behalf of the principal
The successful applicant
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent knowledge of word packets and IT systems such as SIMS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Previously, senior staff members ideally supported within education
The milk difference:
We are an environmentally friendly education provision agency providing quality talent to local schools in the north. Milk Education brings a new approach with traditional values to the education recruitment sector.
- Excellent pay rates.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free reading plan.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that increases your chances of long-term placement.
- Dedicated consultants who cater to your service needs and are available 24/7.
- Commitment to quality and protection.
- 24/7 support for interview preparation and lesson observation.
Applicants will be subject to various checks, including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and suitability to work in the UK. We are committed to protecting and promoting the well – being of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to apply, or send your application via the link below
Expected salary: £1400 – 1600 per month
Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Job date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 02:35:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!