Job title: Personal Assistant to MD
Job description: work Purpose:
To support the managing director to assist him in managing the confidential secretarial / administrative services to the managing director.
Job responsibilities: – * Managing an active calendar of appointments, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings, including arranging services for the smooth running of meetings.
- Take dictations, compose and prepare correspondence; arrangements for meetings and events, as required.
- Keep track of the daily schedule and provide the necessary information / documentation for meetings / appointments by coordinating with sources inside and outside the organization.
- Provide secretarial services to the managing director by attending routine administrative paperwork.
- Screen incoming mail and phone calls, action replies
- Redirect again according to the advice of the MD correspondence and contact the appropriate person to obtain additional information if necessary.
- To set up and manage a filing system and ensure that the office of the managing director is properly maintained, including the management of stationery.
- Manage itineraries, arrange tickets and accommodation and follow the timelines.
- Completing expenses of the MD’s office; Maintain petty cash accounts by verifying the authenticity of claims so that the figures are recorded accurately.
Be fully familiar with the activities of the organization to communicate effectively with senior managers and external contacts on behalf of the managing director.
Job date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 07:55:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!