Job title: P&C Insurance Account Manager
Company: Alera Group
Job description: Zinn Insurance, an Alera Group Company, is looking for an account manager to join their Property & Casualty team. Whether it’s a personal policy for your home or a commercial cover for your business, Zinn can create an insurance solution that fits our clients’ needs. With the latest technology and access to more than 60 service providers, Zinn is able to provide solution-based resources that meet your unique and evolving needs. A member of our team will get to know you and design a program with you that focuses on what you need and gives you ongoing advice as your circumstances change. For more information, visit: https://zinn.com/ As an account manager, your primary responsibility is to serve as the day-to-day expert of a mixed book of commercial, sponsorship and personal businesses. primary point of contact for customers. The account manager assists with the preparation and negotiation of renewal documents, the maintenance of client databases, record management, project-specific assignments and other responsibilities that the client supports. In this position, successful candidates must maintain a positive attitude and provide a high level of support in the acquisition, maintenance, expansion and service of our commercial clients. Responsibilities
- Take ownership and responsibility for the customer relationship to ensure the retention and loyalty of the customer. Supervise all aspects of customer service to ensure that requests are completed accurately, quickly and professionally.
- Make sure claims are settled quickly and fairly.
- Earn the trust and respect of the customer and their management team to be the first point of contact for customers after the sale.
- Keep the producers free to focus on reaching new customers for the team. Support the producers to do business.
- Cross service within the department if necessary.
- Grow and develop your insurance knowledge to the highest possible level.
- Ensure that the risk exposures of clients are identified and that insurance solutions are secured and / or recommended during the risk management process.
- Prepare and process all processing for medium-term insurance, endorsement and automatic identification cards
- Request approval and policy changes from the insurance company.
- Treat the administrative and technical functions of an assistant if the role of the designated clients is to be fulfilled.
- Review, analyze and market applications for carriers.
- Make market recommendations to the account manager / producer.
- Negotiate with carriers to create the best combination of coverage and premium.
- Prepare quotes, summaries / comparisons of coverage, suggestions and recommendations needed to ensure the client’s / prospects’ understanding of coverage.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in property and casualty and customer service.
- Certificates and licenses for government goods and casualties or obtained within the first 6 months of service.
- Familiar with commercial property and casualties, commercial surety and personal lines.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
Equal Employment Opportunity We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be eligible for work regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability. If you are a California resident, read the California Consumer Privacy Act before applying. #pandoIQPandoLogic. Category: Insurance, Keywords: Insurance Account Manager0 – 0 Full Time
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 07:32:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!