Job title: Office Administrative Assistant
Job description: IT STARTS HERE.
At MNP, we are proud to be different – it is our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. This is the same driving force that has helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We promote collaboration, value your ideas, promote on the basis of talent, live a balanced lifestyle and make time for fun. We are one firm, one team working together to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum at MNP. Our role as MNP Digital Office Administrative Assistant is crucial to achieving excellence in customer service by delivering timely, high quality products and managing an environment that enhances our team members as well as the customer’s experience. The role works from Monday to Friday in the office, which covers our church hours from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and which can provide support for a variety of activities in Ottawa.
As part of MNP, a Canadian full-service Canadian business consulting firm, the MNP Digital team consists of highly skilled and curious problem solvers who are committed to guiding, protecting and empowering their clients on their digital journey. Our services include digital consulting, digital platforms and experiences, cloud services, applied data and analytics, application development, cyber security and privacy and managed IT services.
ROL @ MNP
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Support at the reception / office
- Receive and divert incoming calls
- Control visitors and sellers who come to the office
- Make sure all visitors sign up and follow the screening protocols when they arrive at the office
- Arrange for couriers and receive incoming packages
- Manage office parking space and access badges
- Oversees general office operations
- Keep lists of contact information and the Office Admin Handbook
- Manage, organize and coordinate all facility related services (maintenance, cleaning)
- Perform office shortage checks (flashing lights, broken equipment, carpet / tile repairs, etc.)
- Controls and supervises all office requirements (office and equipment necessities, necessities for the kitchen, snacks in the office, etc.)
- Maintain office security and security
Administrative assistance from partners
- Maximize the value of Partners time by proactively identifying and being responsible for all administrative matters
- Provide administrative support to our partners on a variety of activities:
- Manage multiple calendars
- Coordinates and schedules internal and external meetings, appointments, travel, training and bookings of facilities
- Customer support (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, others)
- Issue entry and processing
- Detection and renewal of membership
- Do targeted research
- MS Teams Website Management
- Understand business needs, manage service delivery, reduce problems and bring solutions
- Understand business processes and own systems to perform work
- Work with a great deal of autonomy and independently complete high quality work to achieve set goals
- Handles very sensitive and confidential information that requires a high degree of discretion.
- Contract Management / WIP Tracking and Reporting
- Completion of risk assessment tool (first draft)
- Quality assurance and document management support
- Prepare correspondence and documents for the team and coordinate them
- Create and maintain electronic filing system
- Intellectual capital management
- Assist with compiling regularly scheduled reports
- Checklist for completion and management of involvement
- Electronic signature management
- Documentation of deliverable acceptance
Skills and experience
- At least three (3) and ideally five (5) or more years related administrative experience
- Completion of related post-secondary education in administration is an asset
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy, including effective work skills of the Microsoft Office Suite (Visio is an asset)
- Highly organized in the prioritization of work and multi-task
- The ability to work with minimal supervision within a team environment
- The ability to work with internal and external clients
- Take initiative and have a strong interest in learning
- Some travel may be required
MY REWARDS @ MNP
MNP is more than a salary and is proud to offer personal rewards to our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we offer a comprehensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and promote work-life integration.
Our MyRewards @ MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside the office. Rewarded with free paid time, including 4 personal days, strong sponsored social events, a group pension plan with a matching contribution of 4%, voluntary savings products, eligible for bonus programs, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, resources for mental health, exclusive access benefits and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through the MNP University, a flexible dress for your daily environment and more!
Location: Ottawa, ON
Job date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 02:46:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!