Job title: FT-Scheduling Staffing Admin-Day
Job description: Department
What you are going to do
All of Lowe’s employees provide quality customer service while maintaining a clean, safe store with the products our customers need. As a scheduling and personnel administrator, this means:
- Friendly, professional and supportive internal customers (store leadership, HR and Lowe employees) and external customers.
- Monitor the scheduling of managers and associates to ensure that goods can be delivered on time and filled efficiently.
- Participate in safe work practices and encourage others to do the same.
The scheduling and personnel administrator supports store leadership through administrative duties related to personnel, scheduling, talent acquisition training, compliance, and payroll. This role maintains associated paperwork, organizes the break and training rooms, and updates the time and attendance records, according to Lowe’s policies and procedures. This role also helps the store manager and assistant store manager to review, schedule and process prospective candidates through the talent acquisition process. In addition, the scheduling and personnel administrator supports a strong security culture by handling all administrative tasks related to workers’ compensation, general liability and auto claims. To be successful, the person in this role must be organized and able to balance the administrative tasks during the day.
The scheduling and personnel administrator works closely with the store manager, assistant store managers and human resources to support administrative duties and allow these roles to focus on strategic and people leadership activities.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; However, this role should occasionally support meetings, training trips, or neighborhood stores.
What we are looking for
- Hourly full-time or part-time: generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week respectively; More hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening available on any day of the week.
- Requests that need to be postponed for a specific day require prior notice and approval by the supervisor.
- Must be able to lift at least 10 pounds without assistance; can lift more than 10 pounds with or without assistance.
What you need to succeed
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year experience in a retail environment.
- 2 years administrative experience, such as data processing, scheduling, monitoring and tracking of information and the use of office software.
- 1 year experience in administering confidential personnel information, such as personnel files and data compliance.
- 1 year experience in a cross-functional team environment with exempt and non-exempt staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- 2 years experience in a retail environment or equivalent and relevant work experience.
- 2 years experience in a cross-functional team environment with exempt and non-exempt staff.
- 1 year experience in supporting the staffing process (eg placing requisitions, investigating candidate qualifications, scheduling interviews).
Employment Type I
Type of business
LWS_USA_Market – 0829
Type II employment
Retail Stores – Day Shift (United States)
Location: Huber Heights, OH
Job date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 07:33:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!