Job title: Executive Chef
Job description: – Learning programs through our academics and the opportunity to obtain qualifications while working.
– Opportunity to develop and grow your talent within your property and around the world
– The ability to make a difference in the local community through our social responsibility activities, such as Planet 21
What you are going to do:
– Leader of the kitchen brigade and manager division and ensures continuous development of team members
– To be an entrepreneur on a daily basis to ensure maximum profit by creating and implementing new business models … ie developing a local client, creative idea, while always achieving the best revenue and ensuring cost measures be implemented at all times.
– Create and implement new menus and individual menu items for stores, based on current food trends and regional tastes in collaboration with the Assistant Director of Food and Beverages
– Ensure the consistent production of high quality food by all hotel food stores
– Work with sales and marketing to ensure hotel goals are met.
– Develop positive customer relationships through proactive interaction with guests, team members, contractors and suppliers
– Quickly and completely solve any problems that arise in the kitchen or related areas between guests and team members
– Manage division operations, including budgeting, forecasting, resource planning, food costs and waste management
– Controls all aspects of the kitchen, including operational, quality and administrative functions
– Interact with guests and customers to monitor and evaluate satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
– To ensure that sufficient resources are available according to the business needs
– Manage food supply to food and beverage stores and take steps where necessary to ensure that current legislation is complied with
Your experience and skills include:
– Strong interpersonal skills and a proven track record of performance in managing and motivating people.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Preferably to have two years experience in the same role in a group property in the UAE.
– Locally available in Dubai and ready to join notice within a month.
Your team and work environment:
A wonderful brand new property just 5 minutes from Dubai Airport and 250 meters from GGICO Metro Station.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why does Accor work?
We are much more than a global leader. We are 280,000 women and men who put people at the center of what we do, and cherish true passion for service and achievement. Joining Accor means a unique life journey to imagine the hospitality of tomorrow.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer who provides respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer that offers more than 100 occupations across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same passion for welcoming. We care for millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we spend all our energy on making ‘Feel Welcome’ sound like the best hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, more than 20 brands of AccorHotels cater to all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking high quality comfort, attention and services.
Job date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 07:26:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!