Job title: Executive Assistant to Vice President – Mandarin Arabic Speaker
Company: J&T Express Middle East
Job description: As Executive Assistant to the Vice President, you are primarily responsible for maximizing the time of the Vice President and promoting a positive image of the company. Through your duties as liaison, you maintain the relationship between the Vice President, his managers and his employees. In addition, you will keep the sections of the business informed of important changes and internal company details in a regular corporate newsletter. Responsible for providing guidance on corporate governance leads efforts to negotiate and draft contracts, risk management and the development of plans and policies.
– Complete a wide range of administrative tasks for the Vice President, including: managing an extremely active calendar; the completion of expenses; compiling and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arrange complex and detailed travel plans, routes and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
– Plan, coordinate and ensure that the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
– Research prioritises and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Vice President, including issues of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine the appropriate action, reference or reaction.
– provides a bridge for smooth communication between the office of the Vice President and internal departments; leadership shows to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior staff.
– Provide administrative support to the Vice President for development, including scheduling, expense reports and travel arrangements.
– Serves as project manager on strategic initiatives and projects, as prescribed by the Vice President.
Bachelor’s degree or higher from Beijing Foreign Studies, Shanghai Foreign Studies, Guangwai, Xiwai and other schools are preferred.
– 3-4 years experience of progressive as executive / personal assistant
– (Mandarin) Chinese-Arabic speaker preferred
– Must have UAE or Gulf experience.
– Strong legal experience in corporate, commercial matters and corporate governance.
– Good oral and written Arabic skills; Chinese-Arabic translation basically meets the work needs
– Detail and deadline-oriented multitasking
– The ability to make strong decisions under pressure
– Strong organizational skills
– Solution-oriented: the ability to look outside the box and problem solver.
– Proficient in computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
– Known in IT skills (database management of MS Office)
-Passionate about delivering excellence, detailed, customer-oriented and results-oriented.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
J&T Express is a globalized, technologically innovative integrated logistics service provider. We are committed to continuing to create the ultimate express and logistics experience for our customers and to becoming a trusted, comprehensive logistics service provider.
J&T Express was established in August 2015. Our business covers a wide range of areas, such as fast delivery, freight, warehouses and supply chains, as well as shipments in the city, between provincial and international areas. J & T Express’ service network covers 13 countries and reaches almost 2.5 billion people worldwide.
Job date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 07:30:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!