Job title: Executive Assistant
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Job description: Application #:
Atlanta, GA 30339
Administrative / administrative
The Executive Assistant provides direct support to the President and CEO on all administrative matters.
Essential job functions
- Provide direct support to the President and CEO on all administrative matters, including:
o Answer phone calls
o Management of travel and expenses
o Meeting planning and launching Executive GoToMeetings
o Do internet research as needed for new projects
- Assist the CEO and CFO in preparing and distributing the board packages.
- Organizes and manages the logistics for the Board of Directors.
- Maintain holiday calendar for drivers and implement TimeCap exceptions.
- Discuss travel and coordinate maintenance and logistics for leadership candidates at the Concourse office.
- Assist with the planning, organization and implementation of the annual Directors Conference.
- Organize and manage the logistics for the orientation of the new directors (4-6 per year).
- Manage activities related to the holiday season, including: organizing the executive dinner and organizing and distributing the main holiday letter.
- Order badges, keychains and business cards for new employees.
- Mail pick up and drop off; packages prepared and shipped.
- Order office and break room supplies.
- Solve problems with office equipment.
- Compile and respond to general voicemails and queries.
- Receive customers’ complaints and respond to or respond to them.
- Coordinate visitors to office and appropriate meeting spaces.
- Plan office maintenance / cleaning with the building management.
- Order, prepare and break down lunches for Concourse executive meetings.
- Organize conference rooms and the break room before and after meetings.
- Set up drivers for GoToMeeting users.
- Supports, as time allows, other members of the executive team on the necessary basis on administrative matters, including: scheduling trips, completing expense reports, meetings and special projects.
- Order flowers, gifts, etc. at the request of Exec & VP.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Demonstrates exceptional listening skills, discretion and judgment
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic environment
- Possess strong organizational skills, creativity and attention to detail
- Communicate effectively in written form and orally with all levels of staff
- Has the ability to meet needs and stay one step ahead of changing priorities
- Complete research and analyze and summarize information
- Demonstrates Strong Competence with All Microsoft Office Programs
Other skills / skills
- Must be able to meet confidentiality standards and professional boundaries at all times
- Quick thinking and skilled decision-making skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Effective problem solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- The ability to stay calm and professional in stressful situations
- Strong commitment to excellence
- Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
- Must be able to travel
- Occasionally lifting up to 25 pounds, grooming, pushing and pulling
- Prolonged walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching, turning
- Must be able to sit and climb stairs
- Must have visual and auditory acuity
- Must have strong smell and touch
- Perform duties in an office environment during office hours
- Must be able to function in a wide range of environments that may involve exposure to allergens and other different conditions
- Please note that this job description is not intended to cover or contain a complete list of activities, duties or responsibilities that the employee requires for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or resumes via this website or directly to managers. Aveanna does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and pays no fees to any third party agency or business that does not have a signed agreement with Aveanna.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 07:33:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!