Job title: COVID Tester
Company: Schlegel Villages
Job description: Description:
Our Village of Arbor Trails in Guelph, Ontario, provides an exciting opportunity for a Covid Test Driver to join our team.
You can be yourself while you are part of our family.
At Schlegel Villages, we redefine parental care through change, but we know the key to our town success and the satisfaction of our residents, are You and our teams.
We strive to provide all members of our communities, including team members, with a life-enriching experience. We are family owned and operated and we take our mission seriously: “to provide holistic health care in a home environment, located in an internal neighborhood design that promotes a caring community with an emphasis on optimal health and life goals for each resident “.
We would like to talk to you about what makes us different.
As a new Covid tester you will:
Support and embrace our resident-centered social culture and be proud to provide the highest quality service to our residents, visitors and team members through extensive and effective administrative support.
Our team creates exceptional customer experiences while being the first point of contact for incoming inquiries, managing selection supplies, creating documents for fellow team members and supporting other members of the administrative team.
Our administrative team nurtures exemplary relationships with residents, their families and the Village team and supports the efforts of the town to provide holistic care to our residents.
To be successful as a new Covid Test Administrator, you will need to:
- Demonstrates excellent service and communication skills
- Shows thorough attention to detail and the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and other computer programs
- Be excited about our goals, our town philosophy and the family values that shape all aspects of life in a Schlegel Village
- Show a caring and respectful attitude towards our residents, families and team members
- Be informed about infection control practices
- Perform screening and testing for Covid-19
It will be an asset if our new Covid Test Administrator:
- A professional appointment as a physiotherapy assistant, laboratory technician, pharmacy technician or kinesiologist.
- Previous experience in the context of a long-term care or retirement home
How Schlegel Villages supports our team members:
- Continuous training and personal growth opportunities
- Benefits and access to our employee family assistance program
- Discounts at Village Services
- Teams’ Appreciation Opportunities
- Access to the Wilfred Schlegel Hope Fund
- Retirement savings
Schlegel Villages is committed to meeting individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you need accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, talk to the rental manager.
Location: Guelph, ON
Job date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 02:57:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!