Job title: Administrative Assistant | Law Firm
Company: Groupe Montpetit
Job description: Administrative Assistant | Law Firm
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and versatile team! Our client is near Kingsey Falls looking for an administrative assistant to support their attorneys who are known for their high integrity and social interaction. This is a chance to learn something new and add a new feather in your cap as you work in different types of legal opportunities, including business law.
As an administrative assistant, you work closely with attorneys with a diverse practice and who have distinguished themselves in the legal world with their critical and analytical thinking.
Under your responsibilities you will:
- Compile, edit and review legal documents;
- Review documents and correspondence to ensure correct grammar and compliance with legal procedures;
- Keep the agenda of other professionals up to date and ensure follow-up;
- Compile client files (correspondence, supporting documents, etc.);
- Ensure that files are opened, as well as paper and electronic filing;
- Ensure follow-up in files and correspondence;
- Handle calls and make sure their follow-ups are followed.
- Diploma of Professional Studies (DPS / DEP) in secretarial studies with a legal profile or relevant training;
- Experience in a similar role;
- High level of written and spoken French, good written English;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Flexibility, versatility and autonomy;
- Team spirit and good interpersonal skills;
- Detail oriented, accurate and priority.
This post is for you!
Send your application now to: with the number of the offer: 21-0479P (2).
* Please note that only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted in practice. We thank you for your cooperation.
Location: Kingsey Falls, QC
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 02:51:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!