Job title: Administrative Assistant
Company: Jones Lang LaSalle
Job description: About JLL –
We are JLL – a leading professional service and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in more than 80 countries and a workforce of more than 91,000 individuals around the world helping property owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to manage sustainability and social responsibility. Therefore, we are committed to our goal of shaping the future of real estate for a better world. We use the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do, and we are honored to receive recognition for awards for our success through worldwide as well as locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcome, valued and empowered to reach our full potential is important to who we are today and where we are headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us to think bigger, stimulate innovation and succeed together.
If you find this job description appealing to you, we encourage you to apply, even if you do not meet all the requirements below. We are interested in getting to know you and what brings you to the table!
Provides administrative support to integrated facilities management. Work with property managers and engineering team to handle routine property management activities: procuring property supplies and services, including issuing assignments, managing bid requests and service / maintenance contracts, processing creditors and debtors.
- Support the facility manager directly with ongoing facilities and team responsibilities.
- Assist with the receipt / dispatch of assignments to technical staff, suppliers or other service providers.
- Provide information to vendors, facility staff and service providers as needed to ensure excellent coordination / execution of the work within the client environment, with minimal disruption, as required (eg advance task plans (PTP), quotes, additional information, emails).
- Act collectively to solve problems and solve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and service orientation.
- Work with the team to identify and respond to any financial or budgetary issues.
- Opening, receiving, invoicing, Btap, UMLV, GRNV.
- Navy parts – order via my facility and follow up on delivery.
- Helps support and identify facility savings goals to contribute to significant account savings.
- Obtain and identify competitive pricing and input savings in tracker.
- Provides support for guests, visitors and employees at customer locations.
- Check vendors, check contractor binders, CTA review, etc.
- Assist management and staff with operational reporting, budgeting, financial systems, purchasing as needed. MACT reports, mobile worksheet, survey responses, Eurest hours, KPIs, UAW / provider hours, updating BPD statistics, matching documentation and file maintenance records (e.g. certificates, inspections, repairs)
- Ensure appropriate follow-up with clients.
- Strive to continually improve processes, systems and overall customer satisfaction.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND SCIENCE
- Excellent customer service skills and orientation.
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations.
- The ability to multitask and work without direct supervision.
- The ability to learn quickly, open to change and enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
- Use time effectively and efficiently, can pay attention to a wider range of activities and do more in less time than others.
- The ability to plan and manage work under time constraints.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Written / oral communication – Ability to speak and write clearly and concisely; get messages that have the desired effect.
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe that the best inspires the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you reach your career ambitions, recognize your contributions, invest in your well-being, and offer competitive benefits and salaries.
We can not wait to see where your ambitions take you to JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), along with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to seriously protect the personal information provided to us. In general, the personal information we collect from you is for processing purposes related to the JLL recruitment process. We strive to keep your personal information secure and with the necessary level of security for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then remove it safely and securely.
For more information on how JLL processes your personal data, see.
For more information, see our career pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, see a full copy of our Employment Equity and Affirmative Action Policy.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to working with people with disabilities and providing affordable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and / or overall selection process – you can send us an e-mail to. This email is for accommodation only. Address any other general recruiting queries to our page
I want to work for JLL.
Location: Roswell, GA
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 07:32:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!