Job title: Administrative Assistant
Company: Canaccord Genuity
Job description: Through its major subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (“Company”) a leading independent financial enterprise with full services, with operations in two main segments of the security industry: wealth management and capital markets
Since its inception in 1950, the business has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting customer relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The company has wealth management offices in Canada, the United Kingdom, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the division for international capital markets, operates in North America, the United Kingdom and Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operations are currently looking for an enthusiastic, organized self-starter to join our Canaccord Genuity Wealth & Estate Planning team in Vancouver. This role will support our wealth management and wealth and estate planning team.
- Provide detailed and meticulous administrative support to the specialist in wealth and estate planning;
- Enter a wide range of customer data on our system in a timely and efficient manner and upload data and documents to our internal system, Ageman, Naviplan and various insurance company software;
- Create financial plans as requested by the wealth and estate planning specialist;
- Provide illustrations of customer life and life benefits;
- Prepare insurance application for clients;
- Complete all record functions with attention to detail and accuracy, and ensure that all audit requirements are met;
- Follow up with calls from customers and perform other essential customer outreach as needed;
- Attend meetings and help with projects if needed.
Skills and qualifications:
- 1-3 years similar or related administrative experience;
- Knowledge of the wealth and estate planning industry an asset;
- Experience in life and life benefits insurance is an asset;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills, with a strong attention to detail;
- Demonstrates the ability to meet deadlines and multi-task;
- The ability to work independently and effectively with employees and clients at all levels;
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative;
- Previous NaviPlan software experience an asset;
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills: good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals, including the disabled. We offer reasonable accommodation on request to candidates participating in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a CV and cover letter with salary expectations. All applications are kept strictly confidential.
On offer, candidates must provide proof of citizenship, permanent residence or suitability to work in Canada, without restrictions.
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, but only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 02:56:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!