Job title: Ward Administrator
Job description: We have a full-time vacancy for a Band 3 Ward Administrator to work on our general medical departments at Princess Royal University Hospital, King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
The post is 37.5 hours per week, from Monday to Friday.
The post is busy and requires the post holder to be organized, communicate accurately and enjoy working as part of a team. You are responsible for providing reception, administrative and administrative support to the ward team, to ensure that the coordination of non-clinical ward duties and the IT Hospital Administrative Systems (PIMS) is accurate. Excellent communication skills and good customer service and interpersonal skills are required as you deal with patients, caregivers and medical teams on a daily basis.
This event provides excellent experience in the administration of the ward hospital for the right candidate. Experience will be an advantage.
For more information / informal visits, contact:
Name Dee Fraser
Job Title Assistant Service Manager
E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number 01689 865416
- Check your mail account regularly, because this is how we will communicate with you
- Deleting the work from any of your accounts may prevent you from accessing further communications
- Contact the person mentioned on this advertisement to inquire about your application or to inform us of any changes in your circumstances
- Where possible, provide email addresses for referees
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Read the documentation on our recruitment micro-website, in particular the Trust’s policy for the control of criminal records
- All staff have a responsibility to protect children and vulnerable adults and to ensure that they are aware of the specific duties associated with their role.
- Due to a large number of applications, this ad may close before the closing date shown. It is therefore recommended that you apply immediately
After applying via NHS Jobs, your application will be entered into our ‘Trac’ recruitment system. All subsequent information regarding your application is generated from apps.trac.jobs. You will not be able to track the progress of your application on NHS Jobs, and we will not be able to respond to emails sent through it. By applying for this position, you agree that King will transfer the information in your application to the management system of the preferred applicant. When you are offered a job, information is also transferred to the national NHS system for electronic personnel records.
Equality and diversity information
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust – Our Values (links to a video on ‘You Tube’)
King’s Health Partners Academic Health Science Center Website
King’s College Hospital is part of King’s Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Center (AHSC), a pioneering work between King’s College London and Guy’s and St Thomas’, King’s College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
Disclosure and Blocking Service (DBS)
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exception) Order (as amended), and as such it will be necessary to submit a submission to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to review previous criminal convictions. .
To stay safe in your job search, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (), a non-profit, joint venture and law enforcement organization that works against scams. Visit the information for common scams and get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Expected salary: £24228 – 25675 per year
Location: Orpington, Greater London
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 04:42:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!