Job title: PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO EXECUTIVE MANAGER
Company: Emergio DMCC
Job description: The client needs a professional, versatile and highly organized personal assistant to provide organizational and administrative support to (Executive Title) so that the manager can focus on strategic tasks. The selected individual will generally act as the first point of contact and will often need to manage access to the executive. The site is expected to travel widely throughout the region, as well as Latin America and the Caribbean. Often the personal assistant has to work autonomously to provide customized administrative support.
Responsibilities of personal assistant:
The duties of a personal assistant can be extremely broad and vary daily and include the following:
Manage communication and confidential correspondence:
- Monitor e-mails and other internal and external correspondence and prepare answers if necessary
- By checking and completing phone calls, inquiries and requests as appropriate, arranging appointments, maintaining an event calendar and sending reminders of schedules, important tasks and deadlines
- Copy, scan, fax documents and manage courier services
- Liaison with internal departments, staff, clients and other stakeholders
- Organize events and conferences
- Collect and aggregate expenses
- Prepare facilities for scheduled events and arrange refreshments, if necessary.
- Draw up agendas, minutes of meetings
- Follow-up on behalf of the Executive Manager
- Other miscellaneous tasks as required
Research and reports
- Do research
- Prepare (and edit) documents, information letters. reports and submissions.
- Enter data, maintain databases and keep records.
- Production of documents, information letters, reports and presentations
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation
- Guide the driver as needed to manage travel arrangements and provide administrative support by taking notes and assisting during presentations
- Do background research and present findings
- Organize and attend meetings and ensure that management is well prepared
Personal assistant requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration or related training.
- At least 3 years experience as a personal assistant will be beneficial.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with databases, Microsoft Outlook and calendar and scheduling software
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, recording, record and organization skills.
- Knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners and fax machines.
- Professional discretion, reliability. and confidentiality
- Proactive with the ability to take initiative and the ability to multitask
- Tact and diplomacy
- The ability to understand and work with cultural diversity, best business practices and etiquette.
- Licensed to drive
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Emergio DMCC is a global privately owned company specializing in physical trade and logistics with more assets operating in the crude oil and refined petroleum products sector.
The brand operates as part of a group of companies around the world with business operations in diverse sectors that include trade, shipping, financial services and logistics. This level of expertise enables us to benefit from our in-depth knowledge of the market and effectively flow through market movements in the form of informed expert decisions.
Job date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 07:19:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!