Job title: HR Administrator
Company: Mana Resourcing
Job description: TITLE: HR Administrator
SALARY: £ 22,000 – £ 25,000
Our customer in Northamptonshire is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of packaging products with an annual turnover of £ 120 million. They have earned a well-deserved reputation for the quality of their products and service. They have achieved this by constantly investing in the latest technology in their production facility and, most importantly, with a well-trained and motivated workforce.
The successful candidate for HR administrator is responsible for the following duties:
* General HR administration and maintenance of HR files, databases and records.
* Preparation and issuance of contractual documentation, including all checks on employment law.
* Respond by letter, telephonically and in person to routine inquiries about policies and procedures.
* Maintain holiday and sick leave data.
* Organize and maintain staff records, enter new hiring data, and update data from previous employees.
* Prepare various HR documents, including new rental guides, employment contracts, compensation lists, etc.
* Assist HR staff with activities, such as boarding new recruits.
* Answer any queries from employees about people or HR-related issues, and help them resolve them internally, if possible.
* Create regular presentations and reports on HR statistics, such as turnover rates, retention rates and more.
* Participate actively in HR projects, such as job fairs, recruitment rounds and more.
Our client is looking for HR administrator with the following skills and attributes.
* Work experience as an HR administrator, HR administrative assistant or in any related job.
* Proven experience with HR software, such as Workday or i-Trent.
* Knowledge of basic computer programs, such as MS Office applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* A qualification in HR preferred, but not essential
* Strong organizational and administrative skills, with the ability to prioritize certain tasks and projects appropriately.
* Complete knowledge of postcards, HR processes and record keeping.
* Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills to manage daily administrative tasks.
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: Administrator, HR Advisor, Administrator – HR, Recruitment Administrator, HR Assistance, Human Resources Administrator, HR Assistant.
This role is due to:
Mana Resourcing is a specialized recruitment company working in the engineering, sales, IT and commercial sectors. We are established to support and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates.
Expected salary: £22000 – 25000 per year
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 04:41:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!