Job title: Financial Consultant & Relationship Manager
Company: Civista Bank
Job description: Civista Bank
Responsible for the generation and maintenance of client businesses for the wealth management division of the bank and for fitting clients on the appropriate platforms / products for wealth management.
Description of duties, responsibilities and expectations:
- Ask questions through contact with prospects with a net worth, centers of influence and through internal referrals. Determine the needs of potential customers and serve them through the most appropriate platform and products.
- Maintain ongoing contact with existing clients to ensure their needs are met, maintain regularly scheduled portfolio reviews, rebalance accounts if necessary, and act as a trusted financial advisor on other financial matters.
- Maintain regular contact with CWM managers about the status of assigned projects to get guidance on unresolved client issues, as well as to discuss potential new client business strategies.
- Provide non-transactional customer services, such as opening new accounts, processing changes to existing accounts, selling other banking services, answering customers’ questions and resolving related account issues.
- Supervise an administrative assistant through coaching, counseling and training. Conduct appraisal assessments of employees in a fair and honest manner within the set time frame.
- Establish key contacts in the region for building opportunities for relationships and follow-up of potential “clues”, internally as well as externally.
- To develop relationships with branch leaders and educate them on departmental products and services through branch meetings and one-on-one coaching.
- To conduct clients’ needs / risk analysis for brokerage firms, as applicable, to establish an investment strategy, maintain ongoing communication and education of clients regarding investment strategies / opportunities, review and investigate product changes or updates.
- To administer trust and estate accounts, as assigned, to ensure proper policies and procedures are followed, to approve statements and invoices, to monitor investments and to make appropriate changes, either by the client or by Trust Investment Manager. To make trips to real estate, collect real estate assets and ensure that the value of estate stock is obtained, if necessary.
- To detect problems and respond to customer accounts via phone contacts or personal visits to a branch office.
Qualifications, knowledge and skills:
- Four to six years of experience with securities and / or trusts is preferred. Previous sales experience a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, communications, or related disciplines or equivalent work experience. Series 7 and 66 security license and Ohio life, accident and health insurance license required.
- Excellent sales skills and the ability to gain confidence from prospects and customers with high net worth.
- Solid computer knowledge (Microsoft Office) with accurate data input skills; knowledge of working with the worksheet and creating formulas. The ability to become proficient in using specific software required for the job.
- Strong knowledge of trust and investment services, policies, procedures, rules, regulations and laws required.
- A high level of initiative, thoroughness, accuracy and organizational skills are required.
- The ability to start on your own and work with limited supervision.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- High level of confidentiality is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Work involves the pressure of the eyes due to the frequent use of computer screens, reading reports, documents, financial information, and so on.
- Work involves being able to concentrate on the matter under sometimes distracting working conditions.
- Work involves lifting and moving files up to £ 15.
- Work involves the ability to professionally read, hear, write and communicate professionally and telephonically.
- Work involves traveling, using personal or bank vehicles, attending meetings, meeting clients, training and seminars.
Pay transparency provision for discrimination: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters Equal Opportunity Employer EEOC M / F / D / V
This job description is not a complete statement of all the duties and responsibilities that consist of this job.
Location: Beachwood, OH
Job date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 07:28:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!