Job title: Customer Service Representative (Medical Administration)
Company: ProResp, Inc.
Job description: ProResp Inc. is the largest provider of home respiratory services in Ontario. We are a member of the Trudell Medical Group, a Canadian healthcare organization founded in 1922 that develops, manufactures and delivers healthcare products and services worldwide.
We currently have the following opportunity:
Customer Service Representative (Medical Administration)
Halton ProResp (Oakville, Ontario)
Full-time permanent role (Mon-Fri, 9: 00-17: 00)
Customer service representatives at ProResp are responsible for our customers’ customer service, office administration and reception, general bookkeeping functions, warehouses, inventory management, staff scheduling, as well as other office support functions. As a team member, you play an integral role in the continued success of respiratory care in the community.
Please apply online with CV. No deliveries or office visits.
Why choose ProResp?
Because you can make a meaningful and lasting impact on the quality of life of an individual. Every ProResp employee is considered a caregiver and an important part of our mission – to help people breathe easier. Working for ProResp – means being part of a team that offers compassionate, innovative, high-quality healthcare and exceptional customer service.
We are proud to create a work environment that allows you to grow professionally and personally. We strive to make ProResp a positive environment where you are happy to work and motivated to provide excellent customer service.
Our reputation as the leader in respiratory care in Ontario is due to our experienced, dedicated and passionate employees. We select people who are in line with our mission and values and strive to maintain the highest quality care and service for customers and partners.
Preferred skills and abilities:
- Excellent multi-tasking capabilities; proven ability to handle a very busy office environment and multiple phone lines
- Excellent English communication skills (oral, written and electronic)
- Experience with leading administrative support in a fast-paced office environment focused on customer service.
- Strong skills in general office procedures such as inventory, patient records / file management, debtors, invoicing and applications
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite, including spreadsheet applications
- Comfortable with both paper and electronic management of patient files.
- Acceptable to participate in the appropriate background checks as a condition of service
- Demonstrated self-management and self-motivation skills
- The ability to work independently and as a team member
- Education or experience of medical office assistants
- Good understanding of respiratory products
- Experience with the tool program
What we offer
In addition to fair and competitive compensation and the joy of working for an ethical, reliable and positive company, we offer:
- Challenging careers that have an impact on patient care and the opportunity to learn continuously
- Clear, consistent and demonstrated values
- Socially responsible environment
- Steady business growth
- An environment that supports promotions and transfers
- Professional development
- A voice in employee surveys
- Regular two-way communication with leadership
- Regular performance reviews
- Regular salary assessments
- Comprehensive group benefits for the family, including:
- Health and dental benefits
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Out-of-country insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid sick days
- Annual paid driving day
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start
- Paid overtime
- Company-paid license fees (for designated positions)
- Intake of new patients and maintenance of patient records in an electronic database (new record creation, scanning and data entry)
- Provide high quality customer service in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and competitive deadlines
- Liaise with clients, patients and community staff about services, appointments and scheduling, products, information and be the first point of contact for incoming service requests
- Process referrals, orders and discover incoming calls and information, as appropriate
- Resolve customer complaints and concerns according to established procedures
- Process customer purchases and complete the necessary invoicing, cash checks, checks, etc. In accordance with cash handling procedures
- Keep stock of respiratory products and equipment in stock, office supplies, daily receipts and participate in regular stock counts
- Solve, if necessary, equipment and product problems with customers
- Other duties / tasks as assigned by the manager
- Described as physically seated; dexterity in hands and neck flexion, frequent use of upper limbs within reach
- Cognitive requires visual and sound sharpness, active listening and English communication skills (speaking, reading, writing); apply situational sensitivity with colleagues, clients, families and reference sources
- Memory, attention to detail / concentration, ability to address change, responsible decision-making and role responsibility, exposure to environmental stimuli / distractions
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00 with 30 minutes of unpaid lunch. Additional flexibility is needed to meet the business needs. A few extra hours may be required for inventory taking.
Education: Post-secondary training in a field of office administration or equivalent work experience is preferred. .
This is an opportunity with a growing, very reliable organization. Visit our website at www.proresp.com for more information about our business.
Please apply online with CV. No phone calls or deliveries
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process. If you require accommodation for interviews or other meetings, contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Oakville, ON
Job date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 03:03:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!