Job title: Commercial Administrative Assistant
Job description: The Commercial Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the team, including typing, filing, answering phone calls, recording messages, maintaining appointment calendars, making travel arrangements, internal customer service and other general office duties.
What am I going to do?
A Commercial Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the team, including typing, filing, answering telephone calls, recording messages, maintaining appointment calendars, making travel arrangements, internal customer service and other general office duties. You are specifically responsible for performing the following tasks according to the highest standards:
- Open incoming mail, date stamps and distribute accordingly
- Supports Cluster Commercial Director with day-to-day operations
- Send outgoing mail, both between office and outside the hotel
- Send mail and other prints
- Prepare correspondence and type fairly complex numerical / financial reports, as indicated
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the management
- Duplicate, copy and distribute and send material to the department / office
- Order and maintain office supplies and equipment
- Maintain files and equipment in an orderly and professional manner
- Use the e-mail system of the property and maintain their e-mail box, just like the policy
- In addition, this post may or may not have access to and / or control over the e-mail box of the assigned supervisor (s)
- Appropriate business use of telephone and voice mail system
- Greet internal and external customers kindly and professionally
- Announce visitors and / or handle requests, as appropriate
What are we looking for?
A Commercial Administrative Assistant serving Hilton brands always works on behalf of our guests and collaborates with other team members. To successfully fulfill this role, you must maintain the following attitudes, behaviors, skills and values:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent administration and IT skills
- Dedicated to providing a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to respond in different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality business, spanning the accommodation industry, from luxury hotels and resorts to luxury suites and luxury hotels. For over a century, Hilton has been offering business and leisure travelers the best in accommodation, service, amenities and value. Hilton strives to continue its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And our amazing team members are at the heart of it all!
Location: Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
Job date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 07:37:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!