Job title: Accounts Payable/Receivables Clerk – Permanent
Company: LRO Staffing
Job description: We work with our valued client in the beautiful Okanagan Valley, BC region, to help them find a new client for debtors / debtors. It is an established, stable, professionally managed, family business that has been in Canada for over 75 years.
The accounting / debtors clerk is responsible for all areas related to the processing of the group of companies operating in both the US and Canada, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Receipt, processing and verification of invoices
- Enter and reconcile credit card transactions
- Provide backup for the administrative assistant
- Answer calls regarding overdue or outstanding invoices
- Reconcile monthly subordinate with ledger
- Prepare quarterly reconciliation for financial statements
- Collections – call customers with overdue accounts weekly
- Prepare weekly cash management reports for CFO / VP and Controller
- Provide weekly collection notes to CFO / VP and Controller
- File check loop
Accounting responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Import accounts daily
- Draw checks for printing checks and EFTs
- Provide support to the accounting team during a month end, quarter end, year end
- Provide various backup information to support transactions
- Assist with requests from external parties, including auditors
The successful candidate will have the following:
- High School Diploma
- Post-secondary accounting courses
- Proven accounting experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to assign multiple tasks and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- The ability to work in harmony with co-workers
- Understanding confidentiality
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX is an advantage
- College degree preferred
About the Job
- Ideally aimed at basic salary between $ 40,000 and $ 44,000 per year, depending on relevant experience, etc.
- Healthy overall compensation package, including bonus, benefits, RRSP, etc.
- Strong medical / dental
- Exceptional corporate culture / environment / lifestyle
- Work-life balance, limited overtime
- Succession planning, mentorship and growth opportunity
- Parking + limited commuting time
How to apply
Apply by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button and following the instructions to submit your CV. Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our recruiters will contact you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations. of our customers.
Keep in mind that all candidates must be eligible to work in Canada to be eligible for this event.
Weekly mail alerts
If you’re looking for a new job in Ottawa, Montreal, Calgary or Toronto, sign up for our weekly mail alert email and be one of the first to know about brand new opportunities.
Expected salary: $44000 per year
Location: Ottawa, ON
Job date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 03:15:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!