Job title: Accounting Assistant
Company: Evertz Microsystems
Job description: If you work with the administrative group, you are involved in the day-to-day operations of the Finance / Accounting team.
You will be responsible for:
- Process all staff expenditure reports and handle staff queries professionally and on time
- Propose and reconcile weekly and monthly backlog reports and send them to management
- Provide administrative support
- Other accounting duties as required
- Compliance with all Evertz policies and procedures
The successful candidate has the following:
- Recent degree with a diploma in accounting / business administration program
- Previous experience in a similar position is an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- The ability to work every second Friday and end of the month
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, problem-solving ability, time management skills and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- Employer funded benefits program
- Competitive package for total compensation
- Work life balance
- Employee Assistance Plan, including an on-site employee support counselor
- Employee Discount Platform
- Career advancement
- Casual work environment
- Social events and sports teams
Evertz Microsystems (TSX: ET) is a leading global manufacturer of broadcasting equipment and solutions providing content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV and mobile devices (such as phones and tablets). Evertz has expertise in delivering complete end-to-end broadcasting solutions for all aspects of broadcasting production, including content creation, content distribution and content delivery. Evertz is considered by their customers as an innovator, offering leading solutions unmatched in the industry, both in hardware and software. Evertz delivers products and solutions that can be found in large broadcasting facilities on every continent. Evertz’s customer base also includes telecommunications, satellite, cable and IPTV providers. With more than 1,700 employees, including hardware and software engineers, Evertz is one of the leaders in the broadcasting industry. Evertz has a worldwide presence with offices in: Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, the United Arab Emirates, India, Hong Kong, China, Singapore and Australia. Evertz has been named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Enterprises, recognizing Canadian-owned excellence and Canadian-managed enterprises. Canada’s 50 Best Managed Businesses identify Canadian corporate success through companies that focus on their core vision, create stakeholder value, and excel in the global economy.
Evertz makes sure there is equal employment opportunities for all employees and job seekers, including the disabled. In accordance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities on request. If you have been selected for an interview and need your accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, you must notify the human resources thereof when planning the interview.
Thank you for considering a career at Evertz
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Burlington, ON
Job date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 03:13:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!